tuscl

Too many trips to the bathroom

Friday, May 18, 2007 8:19 PM
I don't mean for this to sould like a silly post, but it just seems that I take too many trips to the restroom. I decided the other night not to drink any beer and just stick with a mixed drink but I had the same results. I only had 3mixed drinks and I pissed all night like I had drunk a 6pack of beer. Is this normal or should I have myself checked out? It can get annoying if you go to the restroom and 20 or 30minutes later you are going back again.

21 comments

• apesht45
    17 years ago
    It is your kidneys reacting to the need to process that alcohol out of your bloodstream. 3 coctails or a six pack? not too much difference in alcohol content.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    Everybody is different. Beer or alcoholic drinks, soda, and coffee will all dehydrate you and make you go to the restroom. I would be more concerned if you had these problems when you weren't drinking alcoholic drinks. If you really want to know if you have a problem, you could ask a doctor.
  • thedirk444
    17 years ago
    If you are over 50 have a prostate exam. That is a sign you may have some issues with an enlarged prostate.
  • Jpac73
    17 years ago
    No Dirk I am only 33, although I don't consider that to be "real" young. Thanks for the advice by all of you.
  • chitownlawyer
    17 years ago
    If this level of urination is typical for you, even without the alcohol comsumption, you need to get to your internist to be tested for diabetes, especially if you have experienced recent weight loss.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    If you have a lot of caffein from sodas or coffee, that will do it. The excitement of being in a strip club can also do it. A girl bouncing on your kidneys will do it too.
  • LoveTheLadies
    17 years ago
    The worst thing about using the restroom in my club is the bathroom troll.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    As I understand it, you need to avoid things that are a bladder irritant -- things which make you feel the urge to pee, even if your bladder isn't necessarily bloatedly full. You get an extremely pressing "burn" but then you hit the urinal and only an average amount comes out. Some things which (I've heard) are bladder irritants are: brown colas; artificially carbonated drinks (as opposed to those which have bubbles because of their own internal fermentation); spicy foods, especially non-jalapeno hot flavors; Spanish fly (duh); coffee (because of the acid, not because of the caffeine). I might try an experiment some day, drinking only Red Bull and de-fizzed Mountain Dew, to see if it's true that you can be caffeinated without pissinated.
  • apesht45
    17 years ago
    Maybe TUSCL is not the best place to seek medical advice. See your doctor and he will refer you to a urologist if he thinks it is necessary. Do not fuck around with your health Jpac73. You want to stick around for a while and squeeze lots of titties.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Maybe the problem is not with your body, but one of willpower. Resolve to hold it. (Not literally.)
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Jpac73: I concur with the majority here. See a doctor - that amount of urination is NOT normal. I rarely need to urinate. In the club, even though I am drinking, I usually can spend 6-9 hours in the club and AT MOST visit the bathroom once, usually it's NO visits.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Doug, maybe you should see a doctor, too. That's inhuman. Nice to know you could embark at anytime on a interstate stalking trip without wearing diapers like that astronaut chick.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Some people just naturally have to pee more often than others; I've always been one of them. Caffein is a diuretic, which means it makes you have to pee more often (and dehydrates the body) - if I've got a long drive in the morning I severely limit my coffee intake, otherwise I'm stopping all the time. Nervousness or excitement also makes liquids pass through me more quickly so that I always have to pee frequently in a strip club. Jpac sounds pretty normal to me but it never hurts to get a professional opinion, especially if you've noticed any recent change.
  • minnow
    17 years ago
    As casualguy, chitown,& FONDL say.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Jpac73 - GO SEE A DOCTOR! We all care about ya' dude! We need help squeezing titties and pinching clits!!!
  • Clubber
    17 years ago
    I've pretty much always "gone" more than others, and even more if drinking a lot. As I've aged, I've noticed, as the main difference, that I can not "hold it" as long.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Clubber, same problem here. It's a common condition of aging. It can be treated with drugs but why bother? But I still suggest you have a physical if you haven't lately. Or at least have your favorite stripper examine you.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    There's always diapers. Especially if you're there just for the conversational therapy.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    It's good to take a break from therapy now and then. Plus my ATF drinks huge amounts of water and needs regular breaks too, so it was never a problem. But I once did seriously considered adult diapers for a somewhat different SC problem. Never tried them though.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    You and NASA -- remember the loonie herstronaut who got started on a cross-country trek in diapers?
  • apesht45
    17 years ago
    "There's always diapers. Especially if you're there just for the conversational therapy." Wow this speaks volumes about the author!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion