tuscl

Year in review for extras

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
Friday, November 29, 2019 5:59 PM
Started contemplating on my successes on acquiring extras Over the last 12 months. I think i did ok. Fuck, I think I might have a problem. I absolutely love having sexual relations with strange women! The below are all independent new encounters. Each “new girl” is just that... a completely new girl. Inside the Strip Club Full Service. 7 new girls. 4 AA, 3 Caucasian. Inside the Strip Club Extras (BJ, HJ). 5 new girls. These do not include the above girls. 2 AA, 3 Caucasian. Inside the strip club DATY. 2 new girls. One AA, one Caucasian Inside the strip club Titty Fuck. 2 new girls. One AA. One Caucasian. AMP FULL SERVICE. 10 new girls. All Koreans. AMP BJ. 5 new girls. AMP DATY. 5 new girls. AMP HJ only to Happy Ending 20 plus (fucking lost count). Holy shit! 56 plus NEW ENCOUNTERS in 12 months. All of them were hot as fuck! I may have a sex addiction. I don’t do drugs. I don’t smoke weed. I don’t smoke cigarettes. I drink very little. I’m guessing that sex just might be my addiction. Sex with beautiful brand new hotties each outing.

31 comments

• herbtcat
    5 years ago
    You clearly have a problem.... You are taking too many notes. :p
  • Electronman
    5 years ago
    Sounds like a very good year! Any idea how much $ you spent on your hobby (or is it an addiction?) My strip club totals might be slightly higher than yours, but my AMP totals are much lower.
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    Congratulations on an excellent year. I’m quite envious. Only question is, what are going to do for an encore in 2020?
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Charlie Harper ( Charlie Sheen ) in Two and a Half Men said " Sometimes you are in the mood for some Strange. " 56 different girls is an impressive number. Don't you ever think that you want to have a certain girl again ?
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I prefer quality over quantity and got real lucky a few months ago.
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    AND::: you’ve got another entire month. At the same rate you’ll break 60. That’s impressive (and expensive)
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    YOLO
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    "You clearly have a problem.... You are taking too many notes. :p" Lol but not a bad problem to have.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Honestly, I have never cared whether or not I got the same girl. I simply look for the girl who sparks my interest at the time and go for it. For the “emotional” and “intimacy” repeat long term thing, I have my wife and none can hold a candle to her overall qualities.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @electroman. Money spent? No clue, but at least $7,000. @bullzeye. Encore for 2020. I really want to find a bunch of Asian strippers. I cannot find them anywhere. Hence, my need for AMP. I am very partial to the Koreans because they seem to be up for anything and I fancy their thick nipples. I Also love the Japanese because they know how to make you feel like a king and they too have fantastic nipples. I have not been with Filipino nor Vietnamese, but my guess is they have hot aerola/nipples combination as well.
  • DenimChicken
    5 years ago
    How does this level of activity impact your reputation at your regular club(s)? Dancers talk of course and if this is all happening across a few clubs, you gotta have a reputation?
  • rattdog
    5 years ago
    56 encounters with each being new is indeed impressive. my high was maybe high 20's low 30's but usually low 20's. that's changed during the last couple of years. now lucky to barely try 10 new ones anymore per year. l like to play with high quantities of high quality, but that has declined a lot of in my neck of the woods. 56 - wow
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @Denimchicken. I have no “regular” clubs nor regular dancers/providers. I travel 4 states every month due to work. I’m pretty sure that none of these girls know each other. If they do, they are probably more secretive about their “extras” activities. Their was one dancer who asked me if I ever danced with a particular girl, but I did not recognize her name. She then said, “good, because she got busted for prostitution last week in here.” She then proceeded to FS me. @rattdog. It is because of this site that lead to my suck-sess. In the SCs and one other site that lead to 100 percent suck-sess in the AMP arena.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    maybe I should take some notes...
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    OK, I'll say it: Good job. You made yourself happy. That's all any of us should be trying to do in life. As long as you took good care of the ladies, too, and didn't hurt anyone in the process of getting what you wanted, very, very good on you. I don't think I was anywhere close to your level of success, but it was a good year on the whole for me. - Two trips to Detroit. I think each produced at least two extras experiences with different ladies. - I finally cracked the extras nut in Chicago. Only one lady, but it was good to figure out where and how to make it happen consistently. - Two different ladies at an AMP. - It didn't always produce results, but I got way better at getting contact info from dancers. If I was willing to go higher price-wise, that would have produced more results. But I balked on how high, or moreso how not-low, my connections were willing to go OTC. Sometimes, what you don't do is as important as what you do. - And, well, I'll be honest: The bracket has kept you guys entertained and has been a worthwhile project. To do something on TUSCL that doesn't get overrun with trolls and is actually something people like engaging with feels like an accomplishment, even if it's one only worth bragging about here. I anticipate taking a step back next year. I'm taking on a little less work that takes me to places where I club. But that's OK. 2019 saw steps in the right direction. If I focus more on quality over quantity next year, that's OK. Fewer trips, but more mileage from dancers I know will give it to me is where I'm at. That'll be fine.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ where did you get extras in Chicago?
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    Papi_Chulo: Check your PMs in a few moments.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @annonymousjim. I think that I was successful because of the way I treated all. I always treated them with respect, never asked them to perform extra acts (they are the ones who initiated), smiled a lot, and never acted cocky. I talked to ALL DANCERS if they initiated conversation, bought them a drink, and never pushed one away. Many times, I would have up to 3 around me at the same time just having a laugh and drinks together. That generally resulted in one of the gals and I having a bunch of ITC fun.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    I dunno. Sounds like a not-so-humble brag to me! 🦸‍♂️😏😉😎
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @ATACdawg .... could be.... could very well be. Hehe
  • rossl
    5 years ago
    I don’t hit the AMP’s very often - just once this year in fact (hj). But, SC’s, it was a good year. 28 fs adventures - 19 new girls and multiple visits with 17. All ITC but 3. Mostly Latinas, a few AA’s and white girls. Got oral from another 16 beyond the 28, with the same demographic. Don’t really count HJ’s, but there were, ahem, ....a handful. Should get to 30 by YE - which would be 3rd year in a row. What a country!!
  • DenimChicken
    5 years ago
    @Nidan That's similar to my strategy. Treat these women like people, be kind even if I'm not interested and just create a fun atmosphere. ...but be honest about it all. Not a fake persona. So many guys are just creeps who feel entitled because they have a whopping $100 to spend in their wallet for the night.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I think that we have a similar outlook towards dancers overall. I think the major difference is that I'm not nearly so good at Microsoft Excel.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    I enjoy keeping my experiences / memories in Excel. Though I'm at a lesser level with my experiences.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Huh... I was joking about Excel. But hey, it is a useful tool.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    My thinking on this subject is if you’re keeping a count you are definitely going about this the rong way
  • Aspen_Holiday
    5 years ago
    So...like. Why not just be a swinger? Lol. My man and I haven’t had 56 encounters this year but we try to meet with people twice a month. So roughly 26...and it’s free.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Swinging requires one to perform; paying for sex does not.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @aspen. Good point. We have friends who are very much into that lifestyle, but we haven’t done so as yet.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Since shortly after discovering this site and having my eyes opened (and thankful for that) I’ve gone to a club a couple of times a month almost every month. I haven’t been keeping could but it’s been a heck of a year for my cock that’s for sure. More pussy In six months than the last five years of my marriage. I hope it keeps up.
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    I didn't have nearly as many new gals, most were ones I have seen over several years. 1 New FS, asian. 5 new Extras, one AA, 4 white. I also did get one new OTC, but had been seeing her off and on in various clubs for several years. So a total of six new gals the entire year, and one regular who upgraded her activities.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion