tuscl

Bummed. You think having an 8 inch member is cool. Trust me, it sucks!

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
Wednesday, October 20, 2021 5:06 AM
None … and I mean none … well, only one AMP provider will actually climb on. 8.5 x 8 is apparently “too big”. Me just “suckie suckie. No boom boom.” $200 and no boom boom really SUCKS. but, the SUCK is not too bad. Korean women definitely know that craft well.

20 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Most women love big disks
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It's just a way for them to not put in more work without hurting feelings
  • Nidan111
    3 years ago
    Actually, they do not. Seriously. They do not.
  • Nidan111
    3 years ago
    My current wife has answered her boyfriends’ questions as such ,,,, “um, actually … um, my husband is at least twice your size, but you are younger and possibly able to make me fantasize more”. That is an actual text sent from her to “him” or “him(s)”. She is 20 years younger than I, so I do understand.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    8 1/2 - is that your shoe size?
  • Nidan111
    3 years ago
    Lol. Close. Shoe is only 10.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    A stripper was bragging to me about how big her boy friend was. I asked if she was trying to make me feel bad and she said "Don't worry about it. You're adequate".
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    No one is ever happy about anything.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    No homo. This seems like a nice discussion to talk about cocks - in a no homo type of way… I’m no homo-ing in and out of this one! No homo.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    If I had an 8 inch cock, I'd wonder where the rest of it went.
  • RTP
    3 years ago
    Nidan, your current wife has a boyfriend?
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I never have any complaints about the size of my cock. But then again, I can lick my eyebrows. So maybe they don't care how big it is.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    My dick is really thick and girls always love it. The more petite girls are the ones who have gotten off on trying to take it the most. I've never had a problem with it. I have a friend who is pretty much abstinent because he feels embarrassed that his dick is curved. He looked into surgery for it but the Dr said he'd lose an inch or so from it. I don't know how that works.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    My dick is only 4 inches ….from the ground
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    lol good to see you still around Nidan 🤣
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Let me translate Icee's post - if she were able to get it hard it would be a very think 1.25" long nothing.
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    Nothing to see here folks. Just an attempt to brag. Would have been more convincing if the OP had specified “inches”. Dead giveaway that he’s using centimeters. Totally understandable that a Korean AMP girl wouldn’t want “BOOM BOOM” with an 8 cm chode. You’re welcome.
  • Nidan111
    3 years ago
    I have forgotten how much more fun this social media is compared to all the others. 😂
  • BBBC
    3 years ago
    I feel your pain Nidan111. I have a huge cock too! Do you get calluses on the tip of yours because it drags when you walk?
  • theeastcoast757
    3 years ago
    What in the cap
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion