tuscl

Question. Who would you fuck in a heartbeat!

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
Saturday, February 20, 2021 7:56 PM
Me ..... pretty much ANY FEMALE who expressed interest! Women are just damn BEAUTIFUL! All women! I feel lucky in this regard. Most guys are picky and thus rarely get fulfilled. Me? I’m fulfilled if a chick so much as touches me. Skinny, medium, large, big tits, little tits ... i honestly do not care. Most, if not all women are potential sex pots to me. I am an absolutely lucky guy due to my view of beauty!

6 comments

• Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I have no standards. Any woman will do. I don’t want to sound as though I will fuck any woman - but as long as she’s willing - I’m not going to say no. These might be desperate times - but I’ve never had standards - so I’m not lowering mine - as they don’t exist.
  • jajake56
    3 years ago
    I wouldn't say I have no standards, but they are pretty low. I don't like BBW, other than that its game on! I remember being with some buddies and they would comment on some girl they didn't like and I'd be thinking "I'd do her".
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    My wife and I had a deal. Either one of us could enjoy wild sex with no repercussions with Kim Basinger (for me) or Tom Selleck (for her) if offered. Imagine, neither of us ever had to make good on the deal. Go figure....🤔
  • latinalover69
    3 years ago
    Well if I'm on vacation solo my standards go way down. A 5 in real life is a 7.5 on vacation. Plus any girl that is into me big time automatically gets 2.5 points added to her rating. Again a 5 who can't keep her hands off of me auto upgrades to a 7.5.
  • BBBC
    3 years ago
    If it has to be in a heartbeat, I would have to say RickDugan because that is all he lasts 😘
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    "These might be desperate times - but I’ve never had standards - so I’m not lowering mine - as they don’t exist." Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion