tuscl

‘Teacher of the Year’ Randi Chaverria allegedly gave student oral sex in classro

doctorevil
Evil Lair
Where were these teachers when I was in HS?

https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiEHy…

10 comments

• shadowcat
    5 years ago
    When I went to HS just getting to 2nd base with your GF was a big deal. :)
  • jacej
    5 years ago
    @Doc, no shit. Where were they? I can understand male teachers being labeled as predators, but for female teachers, that's a learning experience! That teacher is just ok. Debra LeFave...the one labeled as too pretty for prison, that THAT's one that I wish that took advantage of me. https://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/d…
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    We now know the reason she was named teacher of the year.

I can't believe the kid turned her in. Im keeping my trap shut and coming back for more.
  • daddyfatsack
    5 years ago
    Really hope these are just jokes and not true feelings. We all have enough sense to know adults fucking with children is never ok right?
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    hot for teacher was a major fantasy...
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Maybe I should go back to high school.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    She's a shitty human and should rot in jail.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    When that kid gets older he's going to be kicking himself every day for opening his yap. Image being a teenager and getting regular blowjobs from a hot, experienced woman. Isn't that every teenage boy's dream?
    But, yeah, stupid thing to do for the teacher, and then to leave a paper trail with text messages is even more idiotic. Don't these dumb cunts realize that this shit always come out sooner or later because teenagers can't keep their mouths shut.
    Now, she's fucked for life. Really, bitch, like you couldn't go to a coffee shop, fast food joint, gym or some other place and hooked up with an 18-year-old to get legal, young cock?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I consider a teacher like that teacher of the decade
  • BAngus
    5 years ago
    Randi? With an "i"? Really? Are they sure that isn't her stage name?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion