tuscl

Thanksgiving weekend strip-clubbing ? Better or worse than non-holiday ?

Book Guy
I write it like I mean it, but mostly they just want my money.
Is strip-clubbing likely to be BETTER or WORSE for the monger on this Thanksgiving weekend? What's the general rule for holiday-time clubbing, especially on or very close to the actual holiday Day itself?

I'm currently non-committal. On the one hand, I might guess, girls will be traveling to see family, so there may not be as many of them at the club. Or, even if they are working, they might be doing so in a city where they're not usually living, so they aren't familiar with the club and therefore won't offer as much in terms of extra-oriented fun. On the other hand, guys will be traveling, so the girls may want to go to work more, rather than less, on the assumption that guys who have traveled to their city are guys who might want to go to strip clubs. Then there's the possibility that the guys won't be free because Thanksgiving takes up all their free time with family commitments. Then there are the guys who don't have much family who are MORE rather than less likely to go to a club on a given holiday so they don't have to spend it entirely alone, and so they can splurge for the special occasion. So on so forth.

I wonder not only about Friday and Saturday evening after Thanksgiving, but also the Wednesday night before Thanksgiving. (That's tonight!) My local favorite club is closed on Thanksgiving Thursday but is open tonight and will be open Friday and Saturday. Will those be GOOD or BAD days for clubbing?

Your thoughts?

8 comments

• azdd
    5 years ago
    I think holidays are generally worse. When I’ve gone to clubs on Thanksgiving weekend, my regulars are almost never there. Although today I got a text from a fave telling me she would be in today (Wed). She never does that, so I’m thinking she was expecting a slow day.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I’m not too big on going around the holidays most of my experiences have been lame. I was at Baby Dolls Dallas on thanksgiving a couple years ago that was good. If something’s goijng on I’ll go. I try to sign up for these email lists to see if they got some deals going on. I think G2K sent me something I might go there. I’m not gonna just poke my head into dives to find a desperate lonely stripper I just have better things to do. Ok not really but I’d rather spend what money I have on another day. On that point am a fan on the other days. I think this weekend will be solid.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    Lots of comments on my thread:

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=6964…
  • marty_mcfly
    5 years ago
    Repeat comment from Liwet's thread:

I went to a Denver club tonight (Thanksgiving eve). Will post a review later. The club was very quiet, maybe 6-8 dancers and 10 customers. But the dancers were all very attractive, so it ended up being a fun night for me.

I went in thinking that I might pay the cover, buy a drink and bug out if it was too crowded or crazy. Not the case.

Besides Thanksgiving, we've had like two feet of snow in the past few days. So conditions are not ideal for shlepping around to SCs or otherwise.
  • Book Guy
    5 years ago
    Thanks for the link Liwet will check it out
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    In general, holiday weekends aren't a great time to club.

Dancers are taking time off just like us customers, and spending customers are generally with family and friends rather than looking to cure boredom with a trip to the club, which gives dancers more reason not to come out.

Furthermore, while yes, old groups of friends may get together and go to a club, that probably balances out the fact not a lot of bachelor parties and whatnot take place over a weekend like this. Not that those groups spend a lot, anyway, but an emptier club may make dancers perceive less business, which may cause them to say, "Forget it, it's a holiday," and go find something else to do.

By Friday night and particularly Saturday night, things might be moreso back to "normal." But that doesn't necessarily make it a better or worse weekend to club.

That said, if you have/had time off of work, or are traveling, this might be a good time to either visit a club you don't usually visit OR go at a different time of day than usual to see the ladies on a different shift than you usually see. I actually made two day visits to a club I don't normally visit much anymore at night. And because "all it takes is one," I did have a good experience today and saw more "good" talent during the day than I usually see at night at that club. Plus, rules tend to be looser during the day and I've noticed some dancers let more go, or do more, accordingly.

So consider that, if not this weekend, in the future.
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    I know the holidays are a busy season for the dancers. And not necessarily just in the clubs though. I know a lot of times businesses will go to clubs and get a bunch of girls to work at OTC Xmas parties. Not necessarily to supply OTC activities but for eye candy plus mileage. Plus, most clubs have their annual Xmas party. I wasn’t sure when this holiday season would start (the first club Xmas party I’m aware of is the 11th). I do know one of my CFs is taking off until Monday to spend holiday time w/ her family.
  • DandyDan
    5 years ago
    Just went to a club tonight. I wouldn't exactly call it dead, but it was less crowded than I thought it would be. I know the various shopping areas I drove past had plenty of traffic. It's also a Saturday night in fall, which means there's a college football game to watch, probably more than one.

The trouble with the girls is the only ones you'll get there are the ones who don't have to go far for Thanksgiving. Or don't do Thanksgiving.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion