tuscl

Early Saturday Morning Visit How Many Girls?

Planning my first visit to Hong Kong Tijuana and want to go early Saturday morning. Their website says they open at 10am so my question is will there only be like 2 girls working if I'm there bright an early on a Saturday at 10am?

5 comments

• Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I have never been in on a Saturday morning. But I have been in there on a Tues, Wed and Thurs morning. They have an entire shift come in each morning. I'm guessing between 20-30 girls on those days. Probably hard to actually tell because some are going to be in the rooms. Saturday, I would think they would have even more than that. I think mornings are a great time to go downstairs. There aren't very many customers so the place is not crowded. You can get your pick of girls. And I didn't get the feeling of lower quality either. Some girls just like to work during the day instead of at night.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    10am is shift start, so there will plenty of women to choose from. The place is 24 hrs so there will be a few girls still there from late night. Then you'll get the girls starting off fresh at 10am. At 10am just stand by the stairs that go from the 2nd floor to the 3rd floor in the middle of the floor to see the new girls descending the stairs starting their shift.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    The few times I've been there in the morning, there's been a decent number of girls. Not the best looking ones, but enough to outnumber the customers.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    There's talent and options available at all hours, I believe. During my most recent visit, I was checking out of Cascades Hotel around 11 a.m. and some old guy was bringing a hot, young spinner up the stairs.
    Damn, I didn't feel like leaving.
  • Hollywood
    5 years ago
    11am is about the time i do a morning Arriba before heading to the boarder
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion