tuscl

How many times.

Countryman5434
I entered the dragon and was never the same
Sunday, November 24, 2019 2:51 PM
I am curious how many times do you mongers go to tj a year. I go 3 or 4 but wanna go more.

15 comments

• Jascoi
    5 years ago
    tj. omg. I think I’ve been there once in a dream.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ jascoi. Your there every week your my hero
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I went for the first time about two years ago. I'm about to go on my fifth trip. If my math is right, that is 2.5 a year. It's basically when I get enough frequent flyer miles so I dont' have to pay for the flight to San Diego. I consider them my " business rewards " trips.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    Maybe around 2 a year; I might try to go more often but it requires me to forgo clubbing in my hometown.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i too have to forgo clubbing in my hometown. especially vegas. and serious cuts in coi and belax. I consider TJ pretty darn good.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    The only time i ever fly is when i go to tj
  • OldGringo
    5 years ago
    My first visit to TJ was about 3 years ago. Now I'm in TJ about 350 days a year. About 2 weeks a year I'm either in the U.S. or on a beach somewhere in other parts of Mexico.
  • Phandy
    5 years ago
    Started 3 months ago. Managed 7 trips
  • Greanbeans
    5 years ago
    Damn! First trip was probably 2001. Back then Adelitas was #1. Took a LONG hiatus, then: 2017 - 2 trips 2018 - 3 trips 2019 - 5 trips, no more this year - working 2020 - ??? 8? Its super fun, learn something new EVERY time. I dont think I've had any identical experiences. All different and all fun, except when i get in my own way. The one thing that does happen is that i loose my BG, on occasion. Don't know why, but thats my signature. Lol
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    I feel like there are certain places on the continent us mongers make the point to go to just for the, ahem, experience. TJ is probably far easier for those of you who live further south and west. As someone Midwestern, I'm moreso counting my trips to Detroit. For me, it's only a couple a year, but I've been able to get there more often the last few years. Even with Penthouse's foibles, it's still the best place to find variety of options, in a number of ways, in a short amount of time. That said, I'm eyeballing what it might cost to spend a day or two in Frankfurt at some point. Boy do those FKKs sound like fun.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    One TJ trip in each of the past three years for me, with trip No. 4 scheduled for mid-February. Hoping to increase it to twice a year in the near future and possibly three times a year when I'm into my 60s, which is still a few years away.
  • mf92802
    5 years ago
    I am fortunate in that I live next door to San Jose guy only a short one hour flight away. I have been trying to go every 2 to 4 weeks.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Since I live in SoCal, I fortunately could visit whenever I felt like it. I visited 4 to 6 times per month. Now I am in hiatus, I have not visited since the end of September.
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    I'm a true PL, I visit during Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and everything else in the year.
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    I have been in San Diego once a year over the past decade. I try to go when I'm in town. There have been years when I did not go because I could not get away or I was in a relationship. But when I can I make the trip.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion