Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Helloooooo Ladies and the Verified Member Group!!!

MackTruck
MackTruckVIP11477

God Bless Dancers

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

I have noticed that some of the Deutsche bag guys that make Deutschey comments are not verified. If you would like to avoid some of their comments they will not be in this room! You can post and comment here without some of them making their snyde remarks. Feel free to use this room 😜😁

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Those damn krauts.

Profile picture for EndlessSummer
EndlessSummer
•

Well...I don't think I have anything against the Germans per se...😋 But, I'm essentially all for areas of this site that are designed so I don't have to wade through a bunch of garbage to get to the actual conversation! So, I'm def in here!! ❤ 🌞

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

That is a misspelling only Juice could properly appreciate!

Great post MackTruck!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Hell yeah!

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Mack! Mack! Mack!

Profile picture for math14
math14
•

Totally agree !!!!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Thank you Spicy

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

^^^ a good example of why to post in here

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Dis is Mackie's Room!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Kang of da trolls mane!

Profile picture for BAngus
BAngus
•

🇩🇪👜, 😉

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

Hell Yes Mack

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Profile picture for EndlessSummer
EndlessSummer
•

Long live the king! 🤴

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Kang of da trolls mane!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement