tuscl

Playing with fire

sweetjamesjones
I support the naked hustle
Does this do anything for you guys? I've seen something similar to this in person a few times, and its not really that exciting for me. Questionable choice of music on top of that.

http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/1443…

9 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Doesn't do that much for me either - trying too hard to impress
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Not a big fan of props on stage
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    stuff like that burns my ass.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    At least she's putting on a show. Most strippers today don't even dance. They just walk around the stage.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    That would be a fantastic show if she would shoot flames out her ass. But to do that she would have to produce flatulence on demand. That may take away the sexy factor.
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    Fire crotch is NOT sexy.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Stupid.
  • oscarlomax
    5 years ago
    Once saw a girl put an unlit bulb in her pussy and then it lit up. I was amazed. I asked her how she did it and she said, "I can also make things disappear in there too. Come with me to the back and I'll show you."
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    This brought up an old memory. Back in the early 80's, it was not uncommon for a dancer to split and lick paper matches, stick them to their nipples, and light them up. I saw this dozens of times at multiple clubs. I haven't seen this done in a couple of decades now. I don't know why this was popular once upon a time; never did anything for me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion