tuscl

Fun to whip Auburns Ass again

Daddillac
Atlanta
Sunday, November 17, 2019 6:54 PM
Sometimes it is like punching a fat kid... just gets old after a while but it is always fun to beat those whiney crybaby bitches at Auburn. Although there is no good pussy over there, have to take your own

8 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Huh?
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^ do you get triggered when I say Gamecocks??!! No! Because the road to the CFP goes through the SEC.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ unlike you who have nothing to brag about you fucking looser all you can do bray about your betters, why don’t you suck on a shotgun you know you want to, and the world will be a better place without you
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Go suck on a 12 gauge you miserable POS do something positive for a change
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    @meat.... does not trigger me at all..... tell me this, had we won that game where would we be ranked right now? probably still 4th. While UGA and LSU are the only teams in the top 5 with multiple victories over ranked teams, uga lack the style points of OSU and Clemson. So the loss, while it pissed me off, did not derail our playoff hopes.
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    txtitty.... as for you, I don't value your opinion on anything, so in essence you are a circus clown..... say and do whatever you want, just know that I am laughing at you not with you
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    lol, no nerve hit at all
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^ that’s why if they’re in out, they’ll still have that playoff spot. Of course the conference title game will have us waiting, just in time for the holidays! Thanksgiving to NYE is nothing but football and feasting. I’ve been on a diet the past few weeks just so I can gorge myself this year. And I cleared my calendar, no traveling.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion