tuscl

Mayor: Gary worker plowed strip club, facing discipline

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Friday, November 15, 2019 3:25 AM
I would buy this worker a beer at the strip club. Gary city worker photographed plowing Honey’s Private Gentlemen’s Club during Monday’s snowstorm is under investigation, Mayor Karen Freeman-Wilson said. She confirmed the investigation during Tuesday’s city council meeting. She also offered a post on the city’s Facebook page thanking the citizen who reported the incident. The photo was posted about 4 p.m. Monday with a “FEEL FREE TO SHARE,” comment. “Rest assured that thanks to the city’s GPS system, this personnel matter has been taken seriously and is being handled expeditiously!” [Most read] Beth Hart is living the bliss of a life that contains everything in a blizzard of extremes from no label to a Grammy nomination » Freeman-Wilson said Wednesday she couldn’t comment on discipline action. The report unfolded Monday when the photo of the city plow truck surfaced on Facebook. Freeman-Wilson said the incident took place at Honey’s parking lot at 8120 Melton Road in the city’s Miller section. Meanwhile, a city press release stated the public works department and snow team began operating in 12-hour shifts at midnight Sunday. The command center at 900 Madison St. was operational at 7 a.m. Monday. The release said the city’s “plow quality control team” was assessing and monitoring city streets, bridges and overpasses. [view link]

10 comments

• gammanu95
    5 years ago
    Whatever busybody piece of shit narc who reported that deserves a swift kick in the nuts.
  • elmer
    5 years ago
    I'm appalled that the city would remove anything that hides the blight of Gary IN
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    So did the club pay the worker to plow their lot? I could see how that would be improper since it would mean he diverted city resources for personal gain.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I dunno. I'm not surprised, but the club can pay for its own snow removal without leeching taxpayer-funded services.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    I wouldn’t be surprised if the busybody piece of shit narc was a nearby business owner calling to remind the city to hit their lot too.
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    I'd offer this guy a free lap dance if I was still in the area... he's clearly got his priorities straight! 🌞
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Where I live we don't even have snow plows. SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    5 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: san_jose_guy - Commonly referred to as SJG this forum member may have some sort of mental illness and is usually mocked or ignored. SJG has a long history of posting incendiary comments including being pro-rape. His comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate.
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    When I saw the title about a city worker plowing something at a strip club I never even thought about snow removal.
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    +1 whodey - there are a couple of other plowings I thought about before snow removal.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion