tuscl

Strange OTC

steeldog65
I swear, it's just shrinkage due the cold
Had an offer for OTC few weeks ago at a club where I had seen the girl in the Vip. To be honest, I was really tired from traveling and I turned her down. She came back to me and said I could pay whatever I was interested in, she just want to bail on the club. I was putting on my coat and I said that I am sorry I had an early morning and I was exhausted from travel. She has texted me 3 times since then asking when I will be in town. All 3 times I said in a week or so. Latest text said she would come to the hotel and I didn't need to pay. Trying to figure out what she's trying to set up. Ideas?

8 comments

• gammanu95
    5 years ago
    The only way it would pay off for her is if she was going to rob you blind. I wouldn't even mess with her ITC any more.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Pass on anything not in full crowd arena. Go have a dance party at a local bar, but don’t set up private OTC.
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    I have to differ with the previous comments.
    I suppose you found her attractive or you wouldn't have taken her to VIP.
    If I had those offers from a dancer I found attractive I would dwell a little deeper in to why she was offering a freebie and depending on her answers I would very possibly take her up on her offer but I would be watchful around her.
    I've taken lots of chances with strange women in my lifetime and I've yet to be robbed, beaten, drugged, or murdered so I must be doing something right.
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    ^
    Nothing ventured nothing gained :D
  • groundball
    5 years ago
    Yeah, be safe out there, but it also could look to her like you're just "hard to get"
  • Hank Moody
    5 years ago
    She’s either homeless or her man at home is abusive and she wants a place to crash.
  • mjx01
    5 years ago
    def strange. Once upon a time, before learning the ways of tuscl, I had a couple of dumb luck opportunities to just hang out with some girls outside their job. Nothing came of it. Wanting to just bail on the club and do something else didn't seem that out of place to me until you got the the 'free' offer. That puts you well into the 'this don't add up' category.

imho, I think this would depend on how well / long you know this girl. If she's someone you have a long track record with, maybe this isn't as bad as it might seem. If you are a once a month or less and no real prior engagements, something is def off here.
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    Why not split the difference (no pun intended).

Invite her to meet you for dinner/drinks in an upscale place 1st and suggest you will be delighted to invite her back to your room after. If she agrees, you'll get 30-60 minutes with her before you need to commit to anything more private.

It's entirely possible (though hardly likely) that she's just into you and wants a new fuck buddy. It's also possible she's a psychotic killer and plans on robbing you and skinning your ball sack to gather a new trophy. The former is more likely to accept the dinner/drinks offer. The latter... well, either way you probably won't need to spend any more cash at the club...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion