tuscl

Constantly being told I smell like shit in the club?

Saturday, November 9, 2019 4:15 PM
Do any of you also encounter this problem it make it hard to buy my many dances and have offers of gangbang accepted me and rupapal are concerned.

15 comments

• Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Get a bidet
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    One time I did have something like that. I had moved some furniture and then driven to T's San Jose ( now defunct). Door man told me I smelled bad. Said it would be hard to get friendly with their girls. Of course I did not appreciate this or agree with it. And club is no touching ( gone now ). So when girls came and tried to sit next to me, I warned them about the furniture moving and that I might smell bad. They all brushed it off. Things worked out. Smelling bad is very subjective and very much based on how you see the person otherwise. To many people just ride around in cars and don't do anything physical. SJG
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I don’t wanna sound racist but you need to change your diet toward a more western diet perhaps. more of a neutral aroma.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Jascoi, +5 SJG
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Yes, I agree with both Nicespice and Vh_Kicks SJG
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    I get the feeling the OP’s sister, mother, daughter or even grandmother had their assholes stretched out by some Indian guy’s cock, scarring him so much that he created this account as some sort of half-ass therapy.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    “Smelling bad is very subjective and very much based on how you see the person otherwise.” Not really all that subjective at all. Actually it’s really straight forward. It means you smell like shit and need to take a fucking shower.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I never encounter comments like the OP mentions when I club. I would ask Mr Apoopdeep if he showers daily, or if he sweats a lot and may need more showers to keep his body from smelling badly. When someone says you smell like shit, it may not mean you smell like feces. It may be a general comment to say you smell very bad. I hope this is not a troll type of inquiry. Mr Apoopdeep seems reasonable, and he is a man in search of bargain priced gang bangs. I admire his focus on getting the most value for his money!
  • apoopdeep
    5 years ago
    CAAAAASHMAAAAN YOU DIRTY BITCH
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ apoopdeep you post like THEWHITEKNIGHT. Are you by chance related?
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    It’s not always bad to smell like hand soap bitch!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    HUZZAAA!!!
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Fuck! I hate it when i forget to shower after work
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I only go to the SC after I shower. Once a month whether I need it or not.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion