Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Sugar Babies Be Like...

sinclair
sinclairVIP10582412

Strip Club Nation

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Which TUSCL member is in this video?

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

It's not me @Sinclair since I only buy Android phones.

...plus I still have all my hair.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

She's gotta do more than that to earn an iPhone.

Profile picture for CC99
CC99
•

Lol at all the based comments though.

"I don't get it? You mad cause you in the situation you in, that you put YOURSELF in!? It's madness!!#HoeJustDoYoJob"

"This how all women feel about u white men. Unsatisfied because of ur dull boring sex and non pleasures u come up to short but ur money they love just not u.😂😂😂😂

•Reply•Share › − Avatar GhostofQ Maurice Bull • 44 minutes ago Sounds like you got fucked by an old white man for money and you mad"

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

If you don't like it, get a better sugar daddy. Or better yet go get fucking job then you get slobber on who you want!

Profile picture for sinclair
sinclair
•

Some of these young women are so lazy, they rather receive a bukkake or Cleveland Steamer from their sugar daddy before they'd ever get a job!

Profile picture for CC99
CC99
•

God bless female laziness though or else we'd have no hoes!

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

If hoe'ing was easy, everyone would be doing it.

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

The content in this video probably happens like 100 times a day in Hong Kong TJ.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Who was shooting that video? It’s an old dude pumping it inside of a young whore. Who the fuck would want to shoot that shit? The whore is pretty - but I’d rather see her posing nude solo.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

You gotta do what you gotta do to make that $$$

And I doubt it was a TUSCLer - TUSCLers "have a connection" w/ their faves and "their faves enjoy being w/ them" unlike other PLs

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

FLF I agree with each of your observations. It’s not the whore doing the filming, she’s not flipping off the old dude either. It must be a third party who came in to capture the action.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

OMG... i hope that ain’t happening when i enjoy a girl...

Profile picture for herbtcat
herbtcat
•

For a brand new iPhone, my SB needs to bring her 19-year old skinny Asian GF over for three way - twice.

-Just saying.

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

lol the fuck. I had Florida Man buy me my current phone. (but cracked screen) :(

I didn't have to fuck though LOLLLL sad

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Or... it's faked.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement