tuscl

Ten Steps to Great Sex

reverendhornibastard
Depraved Deacon of Degeneracy
A GUIDE BY REVEREND HORNIBASTARD

Ever since Icey Loco was chased off TUSCL discussion boards by its members there has been a paucity of sage advice on how to entice a woman into bed and fuck her or regarding the rules of etiquette when running a train on a woman with the rest of your boy scout troop.

I know, we ALL miss Icey Loco. He had that special knack of making even the dumbest among us feel like pillars of maturity and wisdom.

Although he can never be replaced and while I don’t really know shit about love, I thought I should offer a few meager crumbs of advice on matters of lust and arranging successful nude, therapeutic desploogination sessions.

It is with the utmost humility that I submit my ten simple steps to GREAT SEX:

1. BRUSH YOUR TEETH. Sex usually starts with a kiss or, occasionally (unless you’re from Mississippi and planning to hump your sister), maybe even lots of kissing. The intended target of your lust will most likely be put off if your mouth smells like a dumpster or a port-o-potty at the state fair.

2. CLEAN OUT YOUR NOSE. Even mediocre sex usually involves some heavy breathing once the festivities get into full swing. It might spoil the mood if boogers come flying out your nose and land on your beloved when you start breathing hard. Women will tolerate or even welcome your slobber, pre-cum dribble and splooge but most draw the line at urine, feces and boogers no matter how colorful.

3. TRIM YOUR FINGERNAILS. Despite what you may have seen in the movies, most women don’t like having their skin ripped to shreds when, in the throes of passion, you grip them and gleefully toss them around the room like a rag doll.

4. TAKE A SHOWER. This is really important - even if you already took a shower within the last 30 days. Remember to wash all over, especially the bits you haven’t seen lately.

5. CLEAR YOUR COLON BEFOREHAND. It is normal for exertion to result in a sudden need to take a dump. Make sure you’ve flushed out your colon before your evening heats up. It spoils the mood if you have to excuse yourself after your woman is already breathing hard so you can go have a mudslide. If this does happen, be sure to use a bathroom suitably distant from the love nest (drive to the nearest McDonalds if necessary). You don’t want her to hear you blasting away in the toilet or smelling your shit when you finally emerge. Believe me, I know about this.

6. USE DEODORANT AND A QUALITY COLOGNE. This never hurts. Most women pay attention to smell more than men do. If you don’t have any clean clothes to wear, use extra deodorant and LOTS of cologne!

7. SHOW UP IN A SUITABLE VEHICLE. You don’t need a Lamborghini, a Porsche or a Mercedes. But, unless your date is from the rural South, don’t show up in a pickup truck with a cracked windshield, oversized tires and those mud flaps that feature the silver silhouette of a nude woman with big hair and even bigger boobs.

8. LINE ‘EM UP! Make sure you’ve already lined up (at least) one suitable splooge-worthy woman. Two women is always better. If you feel up to it, three can be even more fun. Four is probably too many. https://www.tuscl.net/photo.php?id=2980

9. ENSURE YOU WILL HAVE SUFFICIENT ENDURANCE. Love making is not the right time to impress your date with your speed and efficiency. Nothing will ruin your reputation quicker than a 45-second quickie after which you leap off your woman in search of pizza before she even breaks a sweat. To ensure you can sustain the party for a respectable period, make sure you self-desplooginate before an important date. If you’re under 20 years old you might consider self-desplooginating two or three times before your date gets underway. If your date night involves two, three or four women, or if you’re over 65 years old, you can probably skip this step.

10. KEEP THE NAMES STRAIGHT. It will spoil the fun if you scream out the name of a woman who isn’t even present just as you’re pumping your date full of splooge. Believe me, I know about this one too. The best practice is to always remember: Any woman, at least while she has your cock in her, should be referred to as “sweetheart.”

11 comments

• gSteph
    5 years ago
    I think #6 should be rephrased as: smell good. I and my long term both dislike most colognes and perfumes.

But, useful advice
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I feel like a lot of these shouldn't need to be put down as instructions.
  • Prim0
    5 years ago
    Cologne can be bad....some women have negative reactions to some of them. Stick with deodorant that is mild or scent free. At least in my experience, the women like to smell the man and not some kind of woodsy peach tropical scent that makes you remind her of some far away place. Man Musk is what they want.
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    #11 Give her the Shocker and make her call you "Daddy"
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    Prim0,

“ Man Musk is what they want.”

A similar point can be made concerning most men. They want to smell the woman.

I remember a woman’s fragrance that came out in the late 1970s that I really liked. My girlfriend at the time asked me why I liked that perfume so much and I replied, “Because it smells like pussy.”

My girlfriend thought my reply was outrageous but one of her closest friends who was with us when I made this comment had a great response. Without batting an eye she just blurted out, “Well, I guess he would know.”
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Best just to give all of your women a common name, and then a serial number.

:) :) :)

SJG
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    So Rev you don't do those things as a matter of course every day?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ he probably does, but some don't.

I think the point though is to look to civvie sex.

SJG
  • lotsoffun201
    5 years ago
    Regarding the Colon comment..... I have an ATF/CF that travels with me. Prophylactic Imodium is your friend. For all she knows I don’t poop!!! 🤣🤣. Nothing worse than polluting a hotel bathroom before she needs to use it.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I see the bar is set very low. Based on the list and specific nature of each point - I would add to #5 a simple reminder.

Wash your hands well and rinse your hands well, after using the bathroom.

Women notice things - and even if she can’t smell your shit because you drove to the next county to take a dump - if your fingers make it look like you left to do some quick gardening - it won’t go well for you...
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    These easy way to avoid all this effort is to focus on dancers with bad colds!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion