tuscl

IF THE SAN JOSE GUY WERE TO MEET YOU FACE TO FACE

Thursday, November 7, 2019 4:22 PM
AND YOU WERE A FEMALE. HE WOULD KICK. YOUR. ASS. WHAT A TOUGH GUY.

75 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    SJGTHREATENSWOMEN, You are a new registration. Sounds like you want a chance to tell your story, like to LE. Tell me where you are and how you can be reached. SJG
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Does SJG understand that the story for LE would be his own?
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    Don’t encourage zebras. This new poster is clearly a zebra, hoping to capitalize on the hatred of San Jose ape and get some laughs. Whether or not you are a fan of the San Jose Ape you should remember one thing: Zebras are FUCKING ASSHOLES!!! They make me so....ROAR! ROAR!!! ROAR!!!!!
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    If he encounters a female f2f the only thing getting beaten would be his dick... He would pedal his bike back to his moms house like Lance Armstrong - and he’d ruin another pair of underoos!
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Obviously can’t disagree with the sentiment going around. Veiled threats to women and especially women with a history of domestic violence is absolutely not acceptable. How would you like that San Jose Guy if somebody spoke that way to your mother? Would you think that was cool? You got to take a break from TUSCL especially after this latest stunt. Why not just start posting on like democraticunderground or liberalforum or hell even reddit politics. You probably be more well received and get more responses from your posts. And you might even get “followers” or whatever. But this ain’t the place right now, it’s universal hatred and for an absolutely justified reason.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Muddy, you need to spend some time on a toilet, and be sure to make multiple flushes so you don't clog it up. SJG
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    @Muddy SJG's style of "radical leftist philosophy" is very outdated. He would never fit in with today's liberal philosophy. If he was to sit in some of the classes I sit in today and honestly say what he thinks, he would be eaten alive. I don't know why he and the average TUSCL member is convinced he is such a radical leftist. Example. He says he likes girls in short skirts, high heels, and makeup. Say this in one of my college classes and they will tell you that you are objectifying women with your male gaze, that you have a conservative power fantasy, that gender is a social construct and that women should not do anything for the pleasure of men. SJG also acknowledges that there are, in-fact, psychological and physiological differences between men and women. Big no no these days. His organization would be extremely controversial as well. VH and RandomMember would also get eaten alive in the classes I'm in if they talked the way they do on TUSCL. Not a single member on this website is far left. I'm tentative about even calling them left-wing. VH and RandomMember are centre-left. SJG cannot really be placed on the spectrum.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    One thing I'm sure of is that SJG is on the spectrum.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    "He says he likes girls in short skirts, high heels, and makeup. Say this in one of my college classes and they will tell you that you are objectifying women with your male gaze, that you have a conservative power fantasy, that gender is a social construct and that women should not do anything for the pleasure of men." Yes I know that in many circles, most circles, one could never say anything like that. This is indeed why I like TUSCL. As a radical leftist, I support progressive taxation, state ownership of key enterprises, and universal material support, housing, food, clothes, medical care, college, and more. But I also go to the left of Marx and Engels, in that I support dialectical narratives which go even further, like found in Baudrillard and in Deleuze and Guattari, Hardt and Negri, Foucault, and Alain Badiou. I think most of our society has to by symmetric, in that women and men are treated the same. But there also do have to be protections for needs which women have that men don't. But somethings, like strip clubs and private sexual encounters are more symmetric. This is adult consent, not a part of anyone's social and civil standing. Never have I said that there are not differences between men and women. I am saying though that you have to watch out when someone is saying that because of some differences that women have to be constrained and marginalized. That is completely reactionary. I support the feminist project of helping women to break out of such boxed. Men need to learn from feminism and break out of the boxes we have been cast into, instead of seeing feminism as a threat. SJG [view link] And Ishamael, there is no Spectrum. There are only some abuse survivors who have not yet been able to stand up for themselves.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^ P S Y C H O !!!
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^^^ Asshole still sewn shut! SJG
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^ P S Y C H O !!! ...... with a male anal fetish from his years with the hat dancing boys and his bathhouse escapades!
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Only way to keep TheeOSU from shitting on this board! [view link] SJG
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    You have the exclusive patent for shitting on this board you psychotic creep!
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    And you are going through life without an asshole! SJG
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Aren't you long overdue for one of your "woe is me, my wife ran away and left me threads'?
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Lol
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    goat, go fuck yourself you impersonation troll. And TheeOSU, is Night Saint Business slow right now. Probably so because you lot half of your service menu. SJG
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^ Sheeeessssh, you posted in this thread with 3 seperate sj accounts. Your mental illness is controlling you creepboy, get help now!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Theosu you claim he's mentally ill so you spend your days stalking and harassing the mentally ill on a strip club forum? Sick fuck
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    I'm trying to help him just like I've been trying to help you by getting you to drop your icey bullshit and go back to being dougster you moron! *** SLAM DUNKED ESE MARICÓN ICEYBOI *** lulz
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I'm not dougster. Nicespice got him to post here though. Fucking retard
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Oh mister hypocritical woke social justice warrior going around calling people retards and fags, good job.. bitchboi poser. *** SLAM DUNKED ESE MARICÓN ICEYBOI *** lulz
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    TheeOSU, your asshole is sewn shut. You'll just have to live like that. SJG Clapton, Layla [view link]
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^ Oh isn't this special! One of the first threads that the creep bumps on his return to his CIA operation in the library is one of his alias threads. So so very special!!!
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    TheeOSU lost half of his Night Saint service menu. He is having a hard time making it. SJG
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    *** SLAM DUNKED THAT PSYCHO SJCREEP ***
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    TheeOSU, a true Keyboard Koward, nothing to do in this life except to try and troll board members. SJG
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Just doing my part to help keep all of your threads at the top just how you like them to be creep, no thanks welcome.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    needed / you're
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    TheeOSU, a Night Saint force into retirement because [view link] SJG sewed his asshole shut.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Only in your psychotic fantasies creepboy. Despite your ungratefulness, here's another bump to help your cause and once again no thanks needed.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Despite my near-constant beefing with him, I think SJG is fairly intelligent, actually, unlike some other trolls here. But it's in the Unabomber sense. If anyone remembers the early 1990s movie "The Fisher King," he reminds me of the psycho recluse whose only interaction through the outside world is through the radio. He takes something Jeff Bridges says the wrong way and goes on a shotgun rampage in a cafe before turning a gun on himself. How low does someone have to fall to interact with the world 30-40 hours a week through a titty bar fan website? Not only that, but to spend so much time telling people they're strip clubbing wrong (he's the king of this), repeating the same few political takes, or starting 100+ post threads that are all him or someone making fun of him? Watching him duel with Icee over whether paying a girl who fucks you equals paying a girl TO fuck you is a perpetual motion machine that could power a mid-sized city. Anyone with an idea how to monetize this, please DM me. But I don't think SJG is a threat, not to anyone on here (defenseless creatures of the South Bay, different story). The graphic threats scream "autism," not "assassin." His strip club "advice" says he hasn't seen a live titty since the Clinton administration. The politics sound like two minutes on the Sanders 2020 webpage. And the "Organization" sounds laughable, considering he hasn't found one follower in 8 years on a board full of P4P fans. Founder isn't going to block him (I'm convinced he's Founder's crazy cousin, who else could get away saying the wild shit he does?) so at best we humor him, at worst get a few jollies at his expense. Love him or hate him, he's kind of a board mascot. A fixture.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Tetradon, my f2f life is private, and it is very well protected. It is protected by a very liberal first use of deadly force policy. So go ahead and spew all you want, because you will never know anything about me. SJG
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    What did I just say The graphic threats scream "autism," not "assassin."
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Tetradon, you are the one spewing. I don't need to assassinate anyone, but if called upon to terminate or arrest and detain a troll I will not shy from it. SJG
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "if called upon to terminate or arrest and detain a troll" Ok, Walter Mitty.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    When dealing with trolls I am always equipped as I need to be, and I always have backup. You are a Keyboard Koward, and you are an idiot. SJG
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Whatever, Walter Mitty. Keep having fantasies that you are important and interesting. You're a standing joke here, and not even a funny one.
  • JimGassagain
    2 years ago
    ^^^ hey SJG, let’s say you join me and my good buddy Bill Maher and get hooked up with a few girls in the Bay Area next month? We’ll pick you up from our limo and you can give us the guided tour of your neighborhood. It will be fun, but will it be wild? Please tell us the top 5 places you’d go to on this Bay Area tryst!
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Gaffagain, I have told you that my f2f life is protected from my online life. And I love that smell of cordite and burning flesh. Nothing else in the world smells like that. SJG
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Oh wow1 i leave for a couple hours and return to the psycho going all psycho. Well that's what psychos do, lol
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    TheeOSU, finish vomiting up all you've eaten in the last 12 hours. You have to, fully digested or now. SJG
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "And I love that smell of cordite and burning flesh" I love that smell of clean pussy and cheap perfume
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    "my f2f life is private, and it is very well protected. It is protected by a very liberal first use of deadly force policy. So go ahead and spew all you want, because you will never know anything about me." Ok lets go over what we know about the psycho that claims we don't know anything about him. Well we know he can't post online unless the library is open, that's a fact! We know that no other online website will tolerate him and he's even admitted that fact. We know that he tried controlling his wife and failed because she left him and became his ex-wife. We know his organization talk is bullshit. We know that he posts loads of garbage here that nobody is interested in yet he continues to post it. We know that despite his rumblings of others trolling and shitting all over the board he's just describing himself. We know he's made threats of violence and death to many people here. We know he's mentally imbalanced witnessed by his threats to others and by other things he says. Which leads to the fact that we know he's creepy added to the fact that he's also psychotic. Knowing all of the above could lead one to speculate about many other things that may or may not be accurate but in summation he's a mentally ill psychotic creep that only has internet access when his local library is open.
  • DoctorPhil.
    2 years ago
    ^^ Thems big words for a psycho that stole the good name of the real TheOSU Don’t you know that making fake aliases for other posters is a fucked up thing to do Mr. TheeOSU?
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    2 years ago
    DoctorPhil, given the potentially dire outcome please prescribe some medication immediately!
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    SJG is a wonderful human being compared to that cock sucking piece of shit Candy, who is on parole for sex crimes against children.
  • rattdog
    2 years ago
    back to the title IF THE SAN JOSE GUY WERE TO MEET YOU FACE TO FACE AND YOU WERE A FEMALE... to paraphrase dave chappelle, bam!!! kick you right on the pussy!!!!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I do believe that SJG is potentially dangerous (but not in the way that SJG *thinks* he's dangerous...). I hope that this never happens, but I see the possibility that we'll discover who SJG is via a horrifying local (or perhaps national) news story that features choice selections from his many unbalanced posts here.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    He would Show generosity so she can pay her bills Get her off script Do a girlfriend audition Turn her into a mistress Recruit her into the organization
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    2 years ago
    I see skibum609 is projecting again. I hope neighborhood is on lockdown.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    All the sexy women I meet will be getting groomed for and inducted into The Organization, including their Sex Slave initiations. SJG
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^ Where are you going to hold your meetings, the library? No, they doubtless barely tolerate you as it is so having cult meetings with goats there won't work so plan b will have to be the goat farm but only if you can get the farmer's permission regarding sodomizing his goats.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    TheeOSU going out to stand under his lamp post. But guess what, now that his asshole is sewn shut, other Night Saints have taken his spot. SJG
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    SJG the closest you’re going to come to meeting a sexy woman is messaging a stripper on this website.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    And Shailynn, riding in the Pacifica with his mom, messages women on Erotic Link, pretending that he is over 18yo. SJG
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    And that explains why many have left. I recall a thread or two where strippers were complaining about him private messaging them adding to his title as premiere creep.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Ninja'd by the creep, only chance he'll ever have.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    And TheeOSU, all he has to do in this world now, after SJG sewed his asshole shut, is post negative meta-narratives on a web site about strip clubs. SJG
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    9:56EST, You have 4 minutes creep, think fast, better yet just try to think at all.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    And why don't you explain why you chased all of those dancers off the board with your creepy PMs?
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Crickets, the creep can't handle it when faced with facts!
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    SJG, an asshole that’s been sewn shut is an asshole that can no longer gape. I can’t imagine a worse punishment!
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Still Crickets, the creep can't handle it when faced with facts! He just deflects and spams around facts!
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Still Crickets, the creep can't handle it when faced with facts! He just deflects and spams around facts!
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Really sad
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^^^ asshole sewn shut!! SJG
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^ He just deflects and spams around facts!
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    I bet the creep never attacked Cesar Chavez, except maybe to get Cesar's shoes off so he could sniff and lick his feet.
  • SJGsAMPGirlfriend
    2 years ago
    Lloyd is impotent! There, I say it. He can’t get it up anymore. I still love him because he gives me $20 a week to watch me take a shit in a bucket.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^ LMAO!
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Сан-Хосе ползучести San-Khose polzuchesti lulz
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion