tuscl

She says lap dances would make her jealous

Fun_Loving_Fella
Everything you need, nothing you don’t
Friday, November 1, 2019 4:52 PM
I need help formulating my game plan. Here’s the scenario: I’m dating a girl and she knows I like strip clubs. She’s not necessarily against them, but she did say that if I were getting lap dances it would make her jealous. Do I stop going? Do I go but not get dances? Do I go and get dances and not tell her? Do I tell her IDGAF how it makes her feel and I’m gonna do what I damn well please? Do I dump her ass? I know this is a horrible place to go for relationship advice, but I feel like this specific question is actually relevant.

30 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    IMO you gotta choose one of the two - either be w/ her and not hit clubs - or don't date her and hit the clubs (but - I'm usually an all-or-nothing type dude)
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    I'd say the worst choice is: 'IDGAG how you feel', cause, well, that's pretty rude and certainly wouldn't be helpful. I'm a believer in truth, gently applied. I went thru a period of major anxiety when I found lap dancing and thought I could keep it from my wife. >For me - that didn't work, I can't keep such a heavy duty secret. So, I worked up the courage to tell her, and we discussed each others feelings about it. And she said - after some heavy discussion - she'd be ok with it, if kept to 'occasionally'. (Which required a discussion about frequency.) But I have almost 40 years of faithfulness going for me. When I said 'no way would I be open to any kinds of 'extras', she believes me. But just dating - hum, my experience probably doesn't apply. I don't know 'how you club', 'how far you go'. You might ask, "what about lap dances makes you jealous? If there anything I could say/do that would alleviate such feeling's" Hell, I don't know. Good luck.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    IMO. Either choose not to club. Or just don’t tell her. Just keep in mind that if she finds out, then she will dump your ass. Don’t be stupid about it like many in that they fall for the stripper. The MAIN RULE to maintain sanity regarding strippers in the strip club is that EVERY FUCKING THING that goes on in the strip club is A FANTASY! Play it, then fucking leave it at the door. I never choose an ATF nor even a CF. I rarely even remember their stage name when I walk out that door. I never remember their real names when they give them to me and I never look them up on social media. But, that’s just me.
  • DenimChicken
    5 years ago
    This can't end well if she isn't into clubs. Simple as that.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    The rules of Fight Club apply
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    First, sack up, and stop whining. If you are accurately describing the situation, YOU are the man here, not her. Having said that, she will always possess the superior power in your relationship (i.e.: a pussy), so you need to find a solution if you expect keep tappin' dat sweet pie. How about a more inclusive approach? Take her with you to a club and buy her some dances with a stripper she picks out. Sharing is caring... I did this with a former Sugar Baby and she picked out an Asian spinner she liked. We all went back for a three way and the stripper decided she was really into my SB. Started reaching under her shirt, then took it off and bra followed. A few minutes later her mouth was sucking SB nipples while four hands were giving me a HJ I'll never forget. I opened my SB's pants and returned the favor while she switched her hands to the dancer's pussy... the three-way orgasm happened around the end of the 8th dance. You'd think that would be the end of that story... until I go my SB back to my place... and we fucked until dawn... the 1st, but not the last time she decided to stay overnight. Cost: $320 for the dances but I tipped it up to $400. (Plus the usual allowance for my SB.) Worth it.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    If you are a real man - you will do the only reasonable thing. Get a rag - soak it in chloroform - and smuggle this girlfriend to San Jose. Once she is trained by SJG as part of his organization - she will be entirely compliant to your needs and the needs of The Organization. As stated at length - and in numerous unrelated discussions - she will be dressed to provide members with full access 24/7 - and she will become a stripper-quality hottie. Basically you will have killed two birds (not literally yet) with a single stone. She can’t complain - if she is providing relief to members on demand! If she complains - I’m sure SJG has a method for dealing with that too...
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Cashman, don’t be ridiculous. She’s not my girlfriend. We’re not into labels. The irony of the whole thing is that she provides relief to members every time she goes to work since she is already is a stripper grade hottie. Yet she can’t handle me hollering at another girl.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    In the short term I haven’t had any desire to go to get any lap dances, but I think I do need to make it clear that I’m not agreeing to being forever forbidden from the practice.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Being her with you so you can get her own lappwez
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Lapperz
  • chessmaster
    5 years ago
    Do whatever you were going to do anyway.
  • Musterd21
    5 years ago
    I too, say take her with you! Never know she might buy you a dance or take you home and give you something else! 😝
  • wiffle shwaffle
    5 years ago
    Stop going for a month or two. Then offer to take her to one. Build her trust first and learn her insecurities and triggers so you can avoid those things when/if the topic of visiting clubs again arises. Offer to take her to one with you, but do not engage with the dancers when she's with you. This goes along with building her trust. See how she likes it if she goes with you. Then proceed with caution about possible couples dances (or just dances for her). But you need to build her trust first. Hopefully this helps.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    FLF said "I’m dating a girl and she knows I like strip clubs. She’s not necessarily against them, but she did say that if I were getting lap dances it would make her jealous." So... she's against them. "Do I stop going? Do I go but not get dances? Do I go and get dances and not tell her? Do I tell her IDGAF how it makes her feel and I’m gonna do what I damn well please? Do I dump her ass?" If I can't get dances, then I'm not going to a strip club. If it were me, I'd either date the girl and not go to strip clubs, or not date the girl. If you can convert her over to going with you, that's great. But it's a lot to ask. Worth a try, though.
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    5 years ago
    Relationships are about compromise You came up with a rather good solution with using a cushion as a lap dance barrieron another thread If your gf finds out your getting 2 way contact, you might have to start bringing oven mits though WCG
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    If she's already telling you what to do and it's supposedly casual relationship, get all the sex you need and then punch out. And wear a rubber because this is not a chick you want to keep around, and not just cuz strippers. I was in a serious relationship with a chick who was hot but strippers gave her self esteem issues. That shit did not get better with time.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    "EVERY FUCKING THING that goes on in the strip club is A FANTASY!" And in all caps, apparently.
  • JohnSmith69
    5 years ago
    Smoke some weed. Mary Jane has the answers you seek.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    If you like the girl, you stop going. If you don't care it matters not, so go and lie, or go and be honest. Not a tough decision.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Stop running your mouth with her about what you do for side entertainment when you're not with her. Simple.
  • K
    5 years ago
    every time you come home from the club, fuck her brains out, shower her with attention and compliments and maybe a present or two. Be a miserable SOB when you haven't clubbed in a few days. She will either dump your ass or begin to look forward to you hitting the clubs.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    ^^^ I hope this is meant to be humorous. Because, to me, it sounds like that brand of logic that makes perfect sense in a guy's brain, but results in a massive dumpster fire of misery when put into practice in the real world.
  • K
    5 years ago
    I thought it was so obviously absurd I did not need to explain. Do I need to add LOL?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    ^^^ This is not a commentary on you so much as many of the tragically serious "solutions" that are offered up here on a regular basis.
  • K
    5 years ago
    Ishmael I must be out of touch because I usually assume those are humorous unless there is something to indicate it is meant as a serious reply. Are we really as stupid as our posts make us out to be?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    My lawyer has advised me not to officially comment on this matter...
  • Prim0
    5 years ago
    You gotta be you. If you like getting lappers and would want to continue getting them with or without her then that's the stance I would take. To many relationships end because one or both people end up sacrificing who they are in the name of "love". She might be 95% of your perfect woman but that 5% about lappers is the thing that will probably break you up down the road. You could try taking her back during one of your lappers....see if it gets her hot or maybe she'll see it's not a big deal and get over it. But in the end, if she wants you to stop but you don't want to, find someone else.
  • K
    5 years ago
    I refuse to use emojis and LOL. people should be able to figure it out or ask for clarification. Maybe I have too many people too many threads blocked to realize how bad it is.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    People on yelp especially talk about taking GF's to strip clubs. I would not do that. Waste of money for one thing. Take the GF to a suitable ( younger people, less of them married or Republican ) swinger's club SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion