tuscl

Any foot fetishistas out there????

heelslvr
North Carolina
Friday, November 1, 2019 11:19 AM
I am a foot/heels fetishist that has developed a strong like for stripper feet, and always loved their heels. I found that some clubs are lot more fetish friendly than others. My experience has been all over the place, some are in big cities (Miami, Toronto, Vegas), some have been in small towns (Melbourne, FL, Gadsen, AL). Please if into this type of pleasures, share your success stories, and would be happy to share mine, either via this discussion, or PM.

29 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Her feet are about the last thing on my mind when interacting with dancers
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Foot fetish customers have a good reputation amongst dancers. I don’t think I have ever encountered one. I guess my feet aren’t nice enough 😅
  • heelslvr
    5 years ago
    That is good to know, thanks, some times is weird to reveal the fetish....... I am sure your feet are pretty.....send me a pic, I will be honest...lol
  • heelslvr
    5 years ago
    Papi_chulo, I am into all of their bodies, but something about feet and heels drive me crazy......
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    The question is, where is foot fucking really at on the extras totem pole?
  • heelslvr
    5 years ago
    I had over the pants foot jobs, some girls like the power that feet worship gives them.... and is fun.... some are like: "that is gross," all good, we all have our likes and kinks.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    I once had a dancer I was sitting with and drinking with, take her shoes off and put them in my lap. I massaged them and she almost melted in pleasure right before my eyes. Before long I was fondling her boobs under her top. This was 20 yrs ago in Pensacola before anything like that was common or allowed. From then on until I moved away she became my fav. Even had the bartender call her at home if I came into the club and she wasn’t working she would leave her husband at home just to come sit and drink with me.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    Feet are sometimes the entrance to a dancer’s heart.
  • heelslvr
    5 years ago
    Love the story, for me feet and shoes tell a lot about the confidence and sexuality of a girl. Who does not enjoy a foot massage right?
  • wiffle shwaffle
    5 years ago
    My size 5 feet are too small for most fetish guys to love in person. But I sell worn dancer shoes and socks.
  • heelslvr
    5 years ago
    nothing wrong with size 5....👣💋💋
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    I've been on the interwebs since the original usenet SC group, and the one constant over those years is that the philosophy on all those forums has mostly been "any sex is good, as long as it's vanilla". You'd think guys who are engaged in marginalized activities would have broader views of sex, but it's been every SC forum. Just kind of interesting. Anyway, of my kinks, feet are not one of them. Although I think you are especially brave in indulging in a stripper's feet -- those girls are hard on their dogs, man! To nicespice's point, I have heard from a number of strippers that foot fetish customers are appreciated, so there's that
  • SmashingHoes
    5 years ago
    Stripper heels (or any type of fuck me pumps according to Amy Winehouse) are only good when her legs are in the air and you're pounding the living daylights out of her. I pretty much abhor feet and refuse to touch or massage them on a woman. I've heard many women say that heels give their legs and calves a nice arch and it accentuates their ass if they have an ample amount of ass to begin with.
  • magicrat
    5 years ago
    Foot massages can be the way to a stripper's heart. I've done it because a favorite has liked it and shown her appreciation.
  • RiskA
    5 years ago
    Not my thing, but to each their own. Check out [view link]. The comments on pictures are F’n hilarious.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    5 years ago
    I LOVE for fetish customers. Don’t be embarrassed. Just ask.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    I have a fetish myself, but it doesn't involve feet. Like RiskA said, to each his own. IMO if more people had the 'to each his own' mentality then folks with fetishes wouldn't be so scared to disclose them. I used to be embarrassed about my fetish until I started thinking about folks who get pleasure from illegal and harmful stuff, like murder, pedophilia, etc. Now I just thank my lucky stars that what I like won't send me to jail or have folks wanting to kill me. There was a guy who recently did a review of Hong Kong who had a boot fetish. [view link] He spoke of having a great time upstairs with a dancer who was wearing some long black boots. However the next day she wasn't wearing the boots yet tried to get him to again take her upstairs and he passed on her, but I'm not sure if he told her why. Totally reminded me of myself because I had a similar experience. Saw a beautiful dancer with an amazing bubble butt and big boobs wearing a tiny thong in one of my area clubs. Had a great time with her in VIP. However the next time I saw her she was wearing some boy shorts bottoms. When she asked if I wanted to go to VIP I told her I prefer girls wearing thongs. Bless her heart, she went to the dressing room and changed into a thong. Best believe she emptied my pockets that night lol.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    5 years ago
    Thongs are your fetish or butts are?? In some clubs we aren’t allowed to wear thongs.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Thongs. I absolutely LOVE thongs! And any club where a dancer isn't allowed to wear a thong is an automatic no go for me. PSD which clubs do you know of that don't allow them? And do you know why they're not allowed? I've been to some clubs where it seems as though the girl has to wear something over the thong/g-string while she's out on the floor. But once she gets to the private room she can strip down to the thong. I don't mind those, I actually like the tease of seeing the whale tail sticking out.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    One thing I've been noticing at Tootsies which I dislike is dancers wearing a thong over mesh pants/shorts - that's usually a deal-breaker for me - they look sexy but when it comes to getting dances I wanna feel flesh not mesh
  • heelslvr
    5 years ago
    Is funny how little visuals aids help so much on the expirience...... keep up the kinks......
  • PinkSugarDoll
    5 years ago
    Some cities/counties require that your butt is covered, same kind of idea as pasties clubs. Thong over mesh—is it a full nude club? I’m sure they are wearing a cute outfit they like but want to be able to take panties off easily, and if not, it is absolutely to deter you from touching.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Mesh is a no no in my book.
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    ^ I agree regarding mesh. I've had dancers wearing mesh stockings or body suits that end up getting snagged and caught on buttons on my clothing. Yes I know that buttons might be frowned upon by some of you but the reason I wear pants or a shirt with button pockets is to keep my keys, cash, or phone from falling out or getting picked while I'm in a club. I've had all of the above fall out of a pocket while sitting or getting a dance and I also had a dancer pick my pocket once. Regarding the OP, I appreciate every inch of a hot woman including pretty feet although feet aren't a priority of mine.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    "... Thong over mesh—is it a full nude club? I’m sure they are wearing a cute outfit they like but want to be able to take panties off easily, and if not, it is absolutely to deter you from touching ..." It's a full-nude club (on stage; dances topless) - but seems Tootsies may not be enforcing this since I've noticed several dancers keeping their bottoms on (in most SoFlo clubs it seems the club mandates dancers to get nude on stage vs leaving it up to the dancer but again at Tootsies recently it seems several girls do not get fully nude - perhaps a see-through mesh is some kinda "full nude technicality" as one can still "see full nudeness"). I "think" some of the girls use the mesh as some kinda support to keep everything in place (seems many of the girls that go w/ the mesh stuff are the more-meaty girls) - but I get the sense that most of them using the mesh-bottoms is to avoid skin contact.
  • maskedhero04
    5 years ago
    Oh hell no on the mesh lol. Rugburn on thine penis is a thing I unfortunately discovered once when trying to go commando and be a Lapdance King.... I love G strings cuz it's just soft ass on you. I also Love HJs if I have a fetish it's that. It also led me to getting a mini footjob at a bar stool, it was awesome! I dont think I could explore that in the club, because I imagine that skin to skin contact would be necessary...dancers feet take a beating IMO. I would take a pass. Being open with your fetish like that is cool tho bro. It takes a lot.
  • heelslvr
    5 years ago
    We all have little things we like, some are more extreme than others, and some may feel strange to others, I enjoy what I enjoy, I have a stripper fetish, and a feet fetish,..... love them....lol........ I do not judge....keep enjoying
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    My ATF and I spent many nights where she would remove her thong and I would massage her feet, spreading her legs as I worked her toes to her heels, As a dancer her feet would get sweaty and a little odiferous but it was always good. She of course saw many other men and had 2 regular clients who worshiped her feet. She lived with me for almost a year. One night she told me that one of her customers was a licensed masseuse. She called him and he came to the house with his portable table. He gave me a good massage and then to her. He massaged her feet for at least 10 minutes, then moved up. She had a thing on and he massaged her ass and then her back, then turned her over exposing her beautiful breasts. He looked at me for approval to which I nodded assent. I got up and whispered in her ear that I’d give her $100 if she’d blow him. She reached out to his groin and he backed away. She talked about frtished a great deal and is still talking about a possible web site.
  • heelslvr
    5 years ago
    nice, women love their feet massaged.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion