tuscl

SUPPORT DA ORGANIZATION!!!

WinningdaChumpsGame
Exacerbating my sexual frustration on local dancers
Thursday, October 31, 2019 10:34 PM
I mentioned how donations could be sent to the organization's hq at the Santa Clara County mental hospital on a thread recently THIS IS IMPORTANT: Donations must be brought to the computer room during the afternoon. Look for a guy that has a bunch of cardboard boxes stacked up around him (he calls this his privacy wall) Throw the donation over the top and if he starts to talk to you RUN! Also want to remind you about my call to arms for all of TUSCL.....everyone needs to get out this weekend and go for the FRMOS!!! (and keep notes for research) While there might be some small flaws with the organization's credo, we all know deep down inside that we want to FRMOS til we are ready for our pants to come down :) :) :) WCG

21 comments

• MockTruck
    5 years ago
    And if you dont find my new troll account WCG funny, I will dump a load in your basement. 🤬
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    5 years ago
    You tell em Mockie!! WCG
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Fuck you mackie!
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    5 years ago
    MackTruck- SJG wants to change his upcoming order Next time you dump a load in his basement, he really wants it to be curry flavored💩 Hopefully this is possible on such short notice WCG
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    I’ll support the organization! Here’s some photos of some super hot high school girls. 😊 [view link]
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    5 years ago
    Good eyes 😍nicespice💕💕 Dio is one of the organization's top prospects, in fact SJG has those pics hanging in his wall I am in the camp that we need the organization to be 18+ only, but SJG says you have to hook them when their young WCG
  • HunterBiden
    5 years ago
    Finally a discussion worthy of my intellect. This organization seems to have potential. Would nose powder or Ukrainian hryvnia be acceptable donations? I have a few Ukrainian whores living in my pool house, and they are available too. But, I won't be providing whores to mental patients.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Just a handful of people now. And even later, it won't be advertised, invitation only. WinningdaChumpsGame is one of the progenitors of the Ricks. He's just having some fun: [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] Apparently the thread where I jumped in, "The System, How to Pay Hookers for Sex", which talks about Ray Kurzweil, Bloombergs, and money for Art History Classes, no longer exists. SJG
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    A website or flyer? Hahahaha! This is SJG’s dream - and he’s shot many loads dreaming of it - that’s all. Look at SJG’s contributions to this site. He’s posted hundreds of pages of useless political drivel. This is a strip club review site - and has he posted a single review? No.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ Cashman, you are the one who posts useless stuff. And it is not just drivel, it is shit. And my organization will be by invitation only. Other people do not get to see any of it. So go back and soak in your sulfuric acid tank. SJG
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    5 years ago
    HunterBiden- Ukrainian Hryvnia is perfectly acceptable for donations, however SJG is very much opposed to drugs and alcohol Make sure all party favors are delivered directly to me Also your whores have become accustomed to being paid for sex, we're looking for sex slaves that crave pleasing us for free WCG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Cashman once again you are met with violence (re: soaking in sulfuric acid) simply because you remind san_jose_creep of his reality - that he cannot and does not 1) go to strip clubs this century and 2) actually interact with strippers in real life. You've disrupted his fantasy in that he's a womanizer and stripper "whisperer" by reminding him that he makes no real contribution to actually going to strip clubs. And he hates this with a passion because TUSCL is simply a fantasy land to him that he uses to escape his reality of being homeless and destitute in San Jose. End result is him getting angry and violent. This happens every time his fantasy is disrupted by his actual reality.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Winning the Chumps Game is actually a pretty stupid idea. Even if you win, you are still a chump. And we can see that someone cannot think beyond that. Winning the Chumps Game is like winning the Rat Race. You are still a chump, you are still a rat. The idea is to Beat the Rat Race, and to Beat the Chump's Game. SJG Hubert Dreyfus !!! [view link]
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    5 years ago
    heaving+Cashman SJG covered it pretty well there, here's what I'd have to add: SHOW YOUR SUPPORT OF YOU WANT DA INVITATION we're still in the early stages and could use all the help we can get WCG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ that is largely correct. But we are still not ready to invite more people, and even when we are, it will only be those we know very well and f2f, not people we know online. SJG
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    5 years ago
    MackTruck- we understand that you had the load from the korean restaurant on route already SJG still likes to think about his stinky AMP "girlfriends" from time to time, but he just won't shut up about wanting brown curry for dinner....Apoopdeep got him hooked He still gave the load 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 SJG said he could still taste the bibimbap WCG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    We know who WCG likes. But my AMP GFs have always been really cool hotties, varying from young hotties to hot MILF's. SJG
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    WCG - I think you should be come the OFFICIAL Communications Director for the organization. That way we can get info about it without going through the privacy fence.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    SJG, you need to make sure theres no dispute over who the charter members of the organization are in case anything ever happens to you. I suggest you send the names and addresses if all current members to the San Jose PD for them to keep on file.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    PaulDrake, that is a good idea that WCG should be our Communications Director. We can see that he really wants that. But fact is, WCG is already part of a clandestine organization, they meet in Frankfurt and in Bayreuth, as they have since 1945. Right now they are rehearsing for their Christmas Party: [view link] And FunLoving, we do now and will always do our best to fly under the radar. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I am working on Da Organization! Working, working, working, and also reading and learning as fast as I can. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion