tuscl

My dancer schedule at Lust Gentleman’s Club in Martinsburg, WV!!🖤

Pantera_Reckless69
Your favorite rockstar🖤💋🤘🏻
Thursday, October 31, 2019 8:50 AM
My name is Pantera, I’ve been looking to build more clientele. The more the merrier😉 if you would be interested in stopping by to visit and get to know me and have a good time, my schedule is Tuesday Wednesday and Friday dayshifts, 12pm to 7:30pm. Feel free to message me as well💋

31 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Huh. Lust has three dancers linked to its page. I hope more dancers keep using this feature. Good luck, Pantera.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I'm on the other side of the country in Portland, so I cannot stop by, otherwise I would. I checked your profile...nice pics! Nice booty! I'm not a huge Pantera fan but I like that music only just a tad more "mild". I like Tool, Danzig/The Misfits, 80s Metallica, Suicidal Tendencies. Anyway welcome to the boards!
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    I’m also nowhere near your club 😭😭😭 Someone on that side of the country needs to take one for the team and let that ass give them the best private dance of their life.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    juicebox69, where's your fat ass? Put down that Four Loko and chackin' fanger and go support your local TUSCL stripper!
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Hell yea!
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Seems like a fun club
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    You should travel to ILLINOIS, Missouri, or Kansas. I would definitely meet you for some LD Fun!
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Nice - good job on your TUSCL profile
  • Pantera_Reckless69
    5 years ago
    Nidan I wish I could :( and thank you papi_chulo! And thanks everyone else!💋
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Smash that like button!
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Just do it. All it takes is gas and time. Lol
  • elmer
    5 years ago
    I have to agree with the others very pics and well-written profile. Now if I can get you to travel 541.5 miles Northwest (includes some tolls) I'll fix you breakfast
  • K
    5 years ago
    thank you for posting and the pictures. You are a beautiful woman. I am not likely to get down that way but if I do... Let me know if you ever get up to NJ. I would certainly visit you in whatever club you land.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    "Just do it. All it takes is gas and time. Lol" Exactly! Now get your ass to WV! There ar step hot ass dancers over there that want to take your money 😝
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^ there are two hot ass dancers
  • Pantera_Reckless69
    5 years ago
    Thank you all so much for the kind words! Really hope a nice local fella makes his way into the club to see me!☺️🖤 sorry I can’t travel to far to dance or I would!
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Let's do this! @Pantera.... tell is some stories about Club Lust. Why is it a good destination?
  • Pantera_Reckless69
    5 years ago
    Sorry I’ve been away for awhile! Well it’s a good club because we always have a good time. I’ve been there for 4 years and they are like my family. We are a fun dysfunctional family lol. The girls are beautiful, the bartenders make the best drinks, the djs are cool and play good music, and the bouncers and management take care of everything like they should! I love it and never had any complaints there😋
  • Pantera_Reckless69
    5 years ago
    We have some cool events on the weekends sometimes. We’ve had afroman there, ying yang twins, uncle kracker, and waka flaka as well! We are also expanding our club, adding 3 stories! The hottest club in the area!
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^ HELL YEAH
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    Just to add on to what Pantera said... a couple of the upcoming celebrities scheduled are Snoop Dog and Tommy Lee, but the way the new club will be set up, anyone not interested in a particular act or vibe will still be able to enjoy a full SC experience in the (soon to be) newly-remodeled, original part of the club. There's talk of some Pole Olympics types of events on the horizon as well. Also, we're the only club in the area to offer balloon shots...vaporized alcohol that you inhale out of a balloon!! Booze bypasses the liver and heads straight to the blood stream... quicker buzz that leaves your system faster...so efficient! As an exclusively daytime drinker, I'm a huge fan! 🌞
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Hmm, I think I read somewhere that that's not healthy. Hopefully I'm wrong
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    ^ Definitely do it in moderation... but I'm pretty sure none of my alcohol intake is exactly healthy... no matter how hard I try to make it so! 😉 Sweet of you to be concerned...💋
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Good job
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Bump
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    You're the best, Mack 🏆 🌞
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Thanks Summertime
  • Pantera_Reckless69
    5 years ago
    Thanks Mack for bumping my post💋🖤
  • BocaOnt2019
    5 years ago
    Kind of wish I lived close to WV!
  • Pantera_Reckless69
    5 years ago
    Hello Relkin! I wish you did too! We’d have a blast🖤 maybe sometime you can travel this way ;)
  • BocaOnt2019
    5 years ago
    One of my goals is to hit all 50 states (and 10 provinces - being a Canuck) and WV is one I have yet to cross off. ;) Keep enjoying what you do! :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion