tuscl

My dancer schedule at Lust Gentleman’s Club in Martinsburg, WV!!🖤

Pantera_Reckless69
Your favorite rockstar🖤💋🤘🏻
Thursday, October 31, 2019 8:48 AM
My name is Pantera, I’ve been looking to build more clientele. The more the merrier😉 if you would be interested in stopping by to visit and get to know me and have a good time, my schedule is Tuesday Wednesday and Friday dayshifts, 12pm to 7:30pm. Feel free to message me as well💋

17 comments

• rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Welcome to the VIP discussion room Pantera! I wish you had posted this a few weeks ago, I might have skipped another WV club and gone to Lust instead. Hopefully this allows you to get to know so,me of the other Tusclers here. Thanks for the post.
  • Pantera_Reckless69
    5 years ago
    Oh dang, we’ll definitely come next time! I’d love to meet you💋
  • Pantera_Reckless69
    5 years ago
    Well*
  • Pantera_Reckless69
    5 years ago
    I’m not paying for anything soooo. I’m a verified dancer. If you don’t like it then leave it lol
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Don’t listen to desertscrub. He or it is bullshiting. You. Do you travel dance at all?
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Desertscrub what is your problem? Founder has openly said he wants more dancers to visit the site and use it. Which is why they get access to everything once they are verified. Why do you always act like a hater when a dancer posts a dancer review or advertises for herself here?
  • Pantera_Reckless69
    5 years ago
    Thanks guys lol. And nah not really a travel dancer, only because I have two little boys at home.
  • codemonkey
    5 years ago
    Nice pics! Good to see dancers posting where we can meet them. Unfortunately I don't see myself making it to WV anytime soon.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    Yeah, that is an actual thing about Founder wanting more dancers on the boards. Imagine how much easier it would be if nice looking dancers in all parts of the country were trying to hook TUSCLers up with the hot spots.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "pay the founder, pay for a real ad.. TUSCL is not free.. time to get rid of this sh.." We should be encouraging dancers to promote themselves on here. Having more hot T&A vying for our attention is a good thing, not a bad one, for us and for the site.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Get out and support your local TUSCL stripper! 💃🤑
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    Thanks to all who are being supportive!! Personally, I've been encouraging girls and guys alike to go to this site... it's a no- brainer! If the girls post their schedule and pics and maybe make a comment or two here and there to let their personality show, the guys can use this as a way to ensure their favorite dancer is at the club when they get there... or to find someone to connect with in a new city. Everyone wins! 😃 @Pantera I'm glad you joined and hope you keep checking in now and then. Don't worry about the naysayers because they're far outnumbered by the awesome guys I've found here! Plus, if you need it, there's an ignore button that's absolutely genius...I see it as a cyber garbage disposal! 😋 I recommend talking to guys in the club about the site too... I casually bring it up with just about every single person I talked to and I know my current clients really appreciate having a real- time schedule to refer to. The more we talk about it, the more locals will start to get on board. And, don't forget... There are plenty who just browse the site and never make contact or make their presence known... but they will show up to the clubs! 🌞
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^ What’s with asking as if she’s not in the conversation? Learn basic social skills (and I do mean basic), walk into a club, banter for a short while, and ask the question directly to the person herself. It’s not that hard.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    UNLESS...that was a rhetorical question meant for shaming purposes. If you would like a safe space to shame those activity, discuss how disgusting extras are, and complain how all that is ruining the industry, then feel free to hang out on another site other than here. 🤓
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    ^^ Oh, well said!! 🌞
  • DenimChicken
    5 years ago
    We can only hope that we get in a situation where the number of dancer 'ad threads' are problematic. As long as you are not an asshole you already have an easy conversation 'in' if you visit a club where a tuscler works!
  • Pantera_Reckless69
    5 years ago
    Thank you very much everyone for commenting and giving advice and what not! I appreciate all the comments☺️ And thank you summer as well! And heaving, I’m sure I could haha. And oh wow that’s crazy! Vinnie was a great man, wish I could have met him as well🖤🤘🏻
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion