tuscl

Articles might be done for

No way of creating new articles or checking your article list. I had like 5 on deck I wonder what will happen to those.

If it’s gone I’m gonna miss it some guys had some really interesting stuff. Maybe founder wants us to keep it to the boards now. Thoughts?

11 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    The wait to get them approved was... long. But some of them are very useful or interesting.

I think that they should be retained, but put up for user review. Just like the club reviews.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    I think CMI's got the right idea. Good way to expedite the process.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    What ?!?
    I was writing one too.
    Oh well wait and see, could trim it down to a post if articles stay away.

Maybe founder will hand over approval to the verified.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    That might be what’s coming. I’m just guessing here but maybe founder is waiting for all current articles to be submitted. Gsteph after you submit that the article section will probably vanish on you. He’ll release them and implement a whole new system of TUSCL being able to vote on them. That’s just my theory right now. But the articles seem somewhat popular, I don’t know why get rid of them?

Maybe founder chimes in to bring more clarity let’s see
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Founder had had a way we could look at our lists of pending articles, and at any articles approved and published. I'm not seeing that today.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I used to read the articles when they were posted more frequently (every 2 to 3 weeks) - after the recent stretch of several-months w/o new articles I kinda lost interest

As CMI mentioned, articles should be vetted by TUSCL VIPers like reviews are and subsequently they can post more frequently.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Is there still away we can look at our cue of articles under review?

Thanks,
    SJG
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    5 years ago
    SJG i PMed founder for you saying that you wanted to see the cue of articles

He said to tell you to kiss his ass

You still like to toss salad, right?

WCG
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    5 years ago
    Btw....is that still considered DATY

WCG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Just ignore this trouble maker.

SJG
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    I doubt if they’d be eliminated. While they don’t seem to attract the level of comments (and readership?) that they used to, they are an additional draw for the few members able to maintain interest on a single subject for more than 7 minutes.
    I took a look on xnxx.com and their “sex stories” are pure fiction but appear to be a huge draw if the figures printed are anywhere near accurate. They are substantially longer and it looks as if many are multi-part. I’m not advocating fiction, although Pole-dancer’s contribution today was nice. Flesh that out to include a little character development, a plot, and other than getting dripping cum on your hands it could work.
    I’m guessing that advertising revenue is directly affected by the number of readers. Somewhere I believe is a compilation of the number of hits and for how long each “visit” has occurred on commercial web sites. So anything which brings people here to read benefits Founder; ergo helps the site itself.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion