tuscl

Reno vs strip clubs

NeverEnuf
"That's why it's so great: People have to pay attention to you because you're naked," says dancer Breauna with a laugh.
Tuesday, October 29, 2019 7:26 AM
Reno campaigning against SCs: [view link]

5 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Seems the power$ of gentrification at work - all of a sudden the city is too good for strip clubs
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I don't see the clubs surviving but maybe they get lucky
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    ^^^^That sucks if that's the case. My former CF left her SF club she'd been working at for a decade for Reno once they started the employee law bullshit here in CA. Would suck if she had to relocate again because folks won't just leave the clubs alone.
  • laplurker
    5 years ago
    Maybe the clubs should move out of Reno into next door Sparks or into Storey County home of the infamous Mustang Ranch. If they don't mind a whorehouse, why would they object to a strip club?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I hope these Reno strip clubs make it. I read the article, three guys walk in, 3 girls come over and sit on their laps. That is so different from our local clubs, where lap sitting is totally prohibited, and even in some clubs at some times in SF which want to clip money off of you harder. Probably if the girls can sit on your lap, then you can approach them, like before you sit down, and probably you can administer a feel up tip as a way to start. I know Reno is not likely to be UHM in the back rooms, but still such an improvement over what we have here. FRMO's likely not impossible, and easier to be seeing a girl outside sooner. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion