tuscl

St Louis Clubs

Monday, October 28, 2019 4:54 PM
Will be in the StL area in a few weeks. Are there any SClubs that have a high recommendation? Like "high mileage" and don't want to drop $350 in VIP.

7 comments

• nicespice
    5 years ago
    I wouldn’t worry about mileage. Every club—nicer ones and not—have high contact dances. And it seems there’s cheap FS options too from the sounds of it.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ Maybe in St. Louis. Here, our above ground clubs still no touching. Lower costs though. SJG
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    🧐
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Nice one SJG. So helpful.
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    There's nothing going on in St Louis proper. You have to cross the river to Illinois to find what you're looking for. Read reviews from Washington Park, Centerville, and Sauget to find what aligns with your tastes. The reviews are fairly explicit. I personally like going to WP, spending a couple of hours at LF Hustler's for eye candy and dances, and then a quick trip to Wise Guys or Dollies if I'm in the mood to polish off the evening. Keep in mind you are in high crime areas, so don't let your guard down. Also, small Illinois villages make a lot of their revenue on speeding tickets and DUI's, so be mindful of that as well. Have fun.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Read my reviews for dollies, wise guys and ms kitty’s.
  • schmoe31415
    5 years ago
    As @nicespice pointed out, if you just want "high mileage", and not necessarily extras, you'll have decent luck at most of the Washington Park clubs (next to/across the river from St. Louis proper - they all come up with a search for "St. Louis" here at TUSCL). Hustler has good stage shows, hot dancers, and only $20 lap dances. Miss Kitties is lower end, but not completely sketchy, with fewer dancers, some offering extras. PTs is smaller, more black, and smokier, and the dancers are a bit more aggressive than at Hustler. Scarlett's, which has been closed since May or so due to a fire, looks to actually be re-opening. They posted about a "friends and family" party on Nov. 22nd. I presume they'll be open for normal business some time shortly after that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion