tuscl

Flannel on a Stripper

SirLapdancealot
Knight of the Round Table Dance
Monday, October 28, 2019 2:51 PM
After much thought I have come to the conclusion that flannel is not attractive on a stripper. What are your thoughts?

45 comments

• gSteph
    5 years ago
    Lol. Well, that there is an unusual question. What brought that up? Don't think I've seen such a thing. I can imagine it looking good, teeny triangles of flannel on a really hot body - but not better than the more common materials in their outfits
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @gSteph it's Portland. You can't swing a dead cat in this town without hitting a lesbian wearing flannel and driving a Subaru. And yes I've been in a club and a BFF stripper to my ATF DS thought it was a good outfit to wear a flannel shirt unbuttoned over a bra and thong. SMH.
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Canada is gonna take issue with that statement.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMAO
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Well, if the room is cold 😉 And no one is yet holding her in a warming manner ....
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I don't mind flannel on a stripper, but I prefer flannel off of a stripper.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    thing with flannel shirt? Love to see it.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Haven’t seen this. PNW just can’t let go of grunge. I think it would be hot but let me see a flannel shirt in action before I say for sure
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    Ever eaten at a Twin Peaks? Those girls make flannel stand out.
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    We don't have anyone wearing flannel, but a strange phenomenon that's popped up in my club lately is onesies! There are only a couple of dancers that do this, but they wear the full coverage, cutesy, cartoonish, fuzzy animal, onesies that you see in Walmart for adults. (And no, they're not just wearing them for Halloween.) Do guys find these attractive / sexy? I know it's a little off topic, but if it helps, we can pretend they're flannel onesies... Same difference! Lol 🌞
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    What's next? Snuggies? No. Just no.
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    ^Thank you! That's what I say, but I thought maybe I was just being....old!
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I dunno some of those girls working at the tilted kilt and twin peaked are pretty smoking hot in those flannel outfits Jes sayin
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Those are plaid bras and skirts. I'm talking flannel shirts.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ It’s flannel And even a man tailored flannel shirt can be tied in ways that make it fuckin hot.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ They look plaid to me. And even if it's a flannel shirt tied up in different ways, relatively speaking it's not that hot compared to lace lingerie or even see through cotton. A hot body looks good in practically anything but relatively speaking flannel is still on the lower end of the scale.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Potato~patatoe So fucking what lol
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    The difference is Flannel shirt = not hot, relatively speaking Plaid bra, thong, and mini-skirt = hot
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    A flannel shirt tied up and cleavage showing is sexy af
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    @Endlessummer, I think those onsies sound cute, but not for a strip club
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I prefer my strippers in a birthday suit. Anything else just gets in my way.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    I think if a girl had a flannel shirt on I would assume she’s hiding a less desirable body. One time I did get a dance from a girl wearing a big baggy tshirt with no bra on. It was a bit of a gamble, but ended up being worth it.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I’ve worn flannel to the club and I’ve had a few dancers stop by and say the thought the shirt would look better on them. It was a good line - as it started a conversation - and made me think that a sexy girl would look hot in just heels and a flannel. But maybe it’s a better fantasy than reality?
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ It's all relative to me. She'll look hot but not really because of the flannel shirt is my point. Seriously it's not as hot as wearing something else like lingerie and heels.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I understand your point - regarding lingerie and heels - as that look is classic. I am a bit off with my likes - and I find seeing a girl in one of my dress shirts and either heels or nothing else on - is very sexy. I think flannel might be a hot look too - on the right girl - and it would be softer than a lightly starched dress shirt.
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    @Cashman I think you and I would get along famously! A man's white dress shirt has become almost a uniform for me... no starch though, just softness and one lone button...🌞
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    sheer white cotton dress shirt >>> flannel shirt (on the hotness scale, relatively speaking)
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    In the winter I put flannel sheets on my bed. A naked stripper holding a section of a flannel sheet up against her nakedness sounds good to me.
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    @SirLap I'm so glad to hear they're not the same... I'm aware that I'm not quite as exposed as those in lingerie, but I'm glad to hear that it's not on the same level as flannel!
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    I wore a dress shirt as a top at the Golden Dragon a couple of times. Mostly cause I thought it was cold in there early in the shift. Maybe I’ll try flannel next time. 😈
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    Flannel would work in Portland.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I think it's the girl that makes it hot, not the shirt, but hey whatever you like go for it.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "Maybe I’ll try flannel next time. 😈" ^ If you put on flannel out here that means you're local. Troll!!! 🤪
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @EndlessSummer the difference is that a white work shirt is sheer and can be see through. Flannel not so much. Plus the pattern is asexual.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    EndlessSummer - no starch it is! I understand the soft comfort of a man’s dress shirt. I’ve had women mention how they enjoy my shirts - as they have my scent on them - and wearing them is reassuring when I’m away.
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    ^^ You're so right... love having that manly scent linger on a shirt that's wrapped around me...mmmm... And, the opposite seems to hold true as well. I recently wore and then spritzed my perfume on an ultra soft sweatshirt a gentleman brought in for me to wear during our time together in the champagne room. Says when he smells it, it makes him smile...😌 @Nice That's how it started for me too! It sometimes feels like a meat locker in my club (though it's preferable to strippers with swamp ass, IMO) so I started wearing the shirt for warmth... when I realized how money it was, I never looked back! (Except for getting bored now and then and switching to a corset or other much-loved, but mostly forgotten outfit.) 🌞
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ I think the stripper that wore the flannel shirt was also doing it because it was cold, but she also had it on stage. SMH. As far as a stripper's scent left behind, I don't mind her lingering perfume or lotion aroma, but ultimately the one smell that drives me wild is that of pussy juice on my pants crotch. It's heaven "scent" (pun intended)!
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Excellent point EndlessSummer. A sexy dancers scent can instantly bring me back to wonderful times spent exploring her body in VIP. There is something about a beautiful woman in a man’s dress shirt that always makes me think of the morning after a wonderful evening spent with her.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Just for you sirlap... [view link]
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    That link kinda proved his point. The girls look good, and the girls’ girls look good, but the flannel doesn’t really bring anything to the party
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ Amen, my fun loving fellow! 👍 Replace every single one of those flannel shirts with a simple white sheer shirt and it's just that more sexy, IMHO only.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Just for you Mackie... [view link]
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    There’s a dancer at local ATL club that wears flannel frequent. It looks good on her, but that’s because she’s good looking. Pretty much anything would look good on her.
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    I’m flannel favorable. It’s soft and easy to unbutton. Plus, flannel shirts on women are long enough to hide certain activities from cameras.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I like it too. I think it can be sexy if the dancer unbuttons it to show some cleavage. Dancers seem to find ways to make most any clothing sexy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion