tuscl

Curious my friends on how to get bargain bin gangbang rates

Monday, October 28, 2019 12:36 AM
Hello my fiends my name is apoopdeep me and my cricket friends plan to go to the strip club and surround our most precious and lucious and delicious young hotties and offer them a collection of all our American dollars no more than $150 together thank you very much have a nice day Dodadodadodadodado.

27 comments

• Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    At least this guy is a creative troll. Nice name too! Is this $150 per participant - or $150 all in? If its all in - you need to find a street whore with a big drug addiction.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    I get it that this is a troll, but I’ve had this kind of experience before. Four Indians guys at a table together saying I should go play with all of them outside the club for $600. 😅
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Was a farmer had a dog And bingo was his name-o
  • apoopdeep
    5 years ago
    No my friends YOU are the troll yes I plan to give $20 friend kirkushbop gives $30 etc. less than $150 American dollars if possible. We are looking for top discount thank you very much my friends. This Nicespice me and my friends would like to make you an offer
  • HunterBiden
    5 years ago
    I understand you have an interest in a low priced gang bang. Obviously, you are a cultured man, as you enjoy the fine sport of cricket. I have been looking for bargain priced whores recently as well. My business interests have been scaled back, and my monthly retainers are no longer as lucrative. Depending on your location, there are several options. You may find Ukrainian whores to be quite beautiful - many are slender and blonde. If you are looking for low cost and are not concerned with looks - Chinese whores may be the ticket. Feel free to reply with your preference. I can make the necessary arrangements. The Ukrainian whores can be delivered in about two weeks - the Chinese whores take longer (depending on shipping routes and weather).
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Congrats dude. You are now officially the leading cause of why strippers quit their jobs. Good for you!
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Would you consider renting sanjoseguys goat?It has a lot of miles on it but he will give you a good deal.
  • samiel
    5 years ago
    @nicespice Don't leave us in suspense! Did you take the $600? ;)
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    @Dougster wrote: "Ima thinkin i seen da op behynd da counter @ da 7/11." __________ If you care about looking at the actual statistics, East Indians out earn every single ethnic group in the US. You're more likely to run into an East Indian cardiologist of tech CEO than 7/11 grunt. But this is TUSCL where stereotypes are considered humor.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    ^^^Dude I have friends who are indian in high paying jobs and they are cheap mofo's. Don't equate income with willingness to spend. It's a millionaire next door thing....
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Let's face it too, stereotypes are pretty funny lmao.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    High paying jobs - yes. Doctors and tech execs - yes. You may also see many working in convenience stores - and some also own the store. It’s also a joke - referring to a poster named apoopdeep - who is probably also a joke!
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    If he called himself DrSanjayGupta - that would have been funny too.
  • xpando
    5 years ago
    Ironically, while at the Criket the other day ( spelled that way) when I mentioned to a dancer that I work with Indian gentlemen, she remarked: "Indians?! Those dudes blow their loads with 20 seconds of grinding. It's hilarious!"
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    5 years ago
    If your in the Bay Area, I know someone who loves sex and will have medical bills to pay [view link] WCG
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    I've gotten the impression before that Indian and Egyptian guys have a particularly strong reputation in strip clubs for trying to get cheap extras.
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    5 years ago
    #you're sorry i was snapchatting with my atf about her car problems....guess i won't be able to afford clubbing this weekend :( WCG
  • Assmanjoe
    5 years ago
    Didnt know “east indian” was an ethnic group lol. Lighten up dude, its a strip club...(forum)
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    I feel like AssManJoe and APoopDeep have gotta be strip club buddies. Question is, does APoopDeep want to gangbang a girl or get gang banged himself?
  • Assmanjoe
    5 years ago
    Broiclub with indians all the time. Not willingly, theyre just always at the club, always. i prob do know him.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    CC does make a good point... you could save nearly 150 American dollars if you skip the girl and just have the gangbang with your cricket friends. You could think of it as a team building exercise.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    HOw are things at 7 11?
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    If his friends gang bang each other he may need to change his name to apooppackedverydeep...that's not an easy signature!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LOL Cashman knows how to speak pun-jabby. 😂😂😂
  • apoopdeep
    5 years ago
    Motherfuck you Muddy and motherfuck you Cashman my good friend you fucking dirty motherfucker
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    It was a joke my good man! Some shitty humor if you will. I mean no offense to you and your cricket playing associates. Please keep us apprised of your gang bang plans.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    If you do decide to fuck your friends I think I deserve some sort of commission for saving you almost $150.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion