tuscl

Her Girlfriend has a Dog

goldmongerATL
The Square Above Charlie Weaver
Saturday, October 26, 2019 2:58 PM
I was traveling yesterday and hit an extras club that shall remain nameless. I met a girl and we agreed to VIP. She was bent over the chair and I thought I hit it a little hard. She said not a problem because her girlfriend's dog hits it harder than any guy. Great Dane mix if you were wondering. This genuinely bothered me that a dog had been there before me. I called it a night.

21 comments

• Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Definite boner killer
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    I really bothered me. If she would have told me I was the 15th guy that night it would barely have registered compared to this little tidbit. If it was stripper shit to get me to end the 15 minutes early, it worked. I don't think it was. She showed me a picture of her and the dog (at a park, not in bed).
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    @goldmongerATL You should have insisted and said: Pics or it didn’t happen. Male dogs are aided by a tiny bone called a baculum, they hump the female until the penis is safely inside, then blood rushes into the base of the penis, called the bulbus glandis, causing the organ to swell in size. The female’s vagina contracts against the penis, creating what’s known as a “copulatory tie,” “coital tie,” or best of all, “dog knot, asway of “sealing the deal”. The blood wil take up to 25 minutes to go out...
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    I did not need to know any of this, including the info from CJKent. Now I cannot unread it. I am sad.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    CJKENT is either a Veterinarian or he had carnal knowledge that is a bit disturbing.
  • ime
    5 years ago
    That's fucked up.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Lol I’m sure some fat girls out there are getting some from there dog 🐶 My thing is I’m very hurt when I am unable to top that
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    Hopefully she told you this after you were done. Definite "I'm outta here" moment there.
  • Htxx
    5 years ago
    I had a regular otc girl that used to tell me she let her dog lick her pussy everyday. She knew I wasn’t judgemental & I didn’t care. A couple of times though after we’d fucked she let the dog in the bedroom afterwards, I swear he was giving me the evil eye like he was jealous. The more I think about it the more I think sometimes I’m a little fucked up based on the women I decide to “be” with... oh well, the otc girl coming over to my place today seems “normal” so far. She just likes being choked and choking me. Lol
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    No, she told me during. It was, um, deflating news.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    That's pretty fucked up shit
  • kingcripple
    5 years ago
    Why do you not think she was being sarcastic
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    5 years ago
    I think we need a separate room for bestiality ... oh wait some one already asked for a rick room WCG
  • JohnSmith69
    5 years ago
    Gives new meaning to the concept of sloppy seconds.
  • BigPoppa99
    5 years ago
    That’s pretty messed up. Not in the good way, either. Although, it reminds me of when I was fucking this chick and her dog was going crazy, thinking I was hurting her; needless to say, we kicked the dog out and it started scratching the door. Smh.. Dog was trying to cock block me! lol
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    It takes a kinky woman to do that. Strippers are mostly kinky. I know of at least one that hosts bareback gangbangs and is really into it. It was only a matter of time before I found this one. At least she is in a club I may never go to again. Would suck if this was at a regular club.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    things I never thought of before ...
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Most strippers have dogs. Now I know why.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Q. What do you call a fat stripper with a dog? A. A husky fucker.
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    I wonder if I can get heartworm?
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    No! I was covered (before you ask)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion