tuscl

Unicorn and other TUSCL jargon

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
Saturday, October 26, 2019 9:27 AM
This post got me thinking about misused Tuscl jargon: [view link] For me, a unicorn should not be confused with CF, an ATF, or even an 11/10. There is an extra hurdle of difficulty in finding or capturing the attention to classify a unicorn. For example: the rarity of Asian dancers in SWFL does not alone create a unicorn. However, a 7+ Asian in SWFL does create a unicorn. Alternatively, Kate Upton's sexy twin is not unicorn. However, if you were a regular at said club where she works, but you always missed her shift or she was always locked down by a whale or bottle service when you were there; then the impossibility of meeting [capturing] her could earn her the title of unicorn. I know I can be anal about these things, but people's imprecision with words, misapplication of common idioms, or overuse and misuse of novel phrases (e.g. thrown under the bus) has always been. Pet peeve. Am I wrong about defining a unicorn? What TUSCL jargon have you heard misapplied?

13 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    To me a unicorn is the type of stripper that is so beautiful and sexy on a perfect 10 level that you very rarely find, and also she does everything you want when you are with her. She's a perfect 10 in looks, sex appeal, and service. Because that just doesn't happen much, if ever, she's a unicorn. In my experience I've found maybe three strippers that met my definition. One of them is definitely nicespice. 🍆🦄🤗. The other was my ATF DS. And the third was this one time baby stripper that I saw only twice and then she disappeared.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I'm doing my part. I bought this t-shirt. [view link]
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    I'll admit to using this term recently... and I'm aware it's typically used to describe females, but why not for males as well? Certainly there can be unicorn stallions, can there not?? Mine comes in the form of a tuscl-er who messaged me out of the blue, has done everything he said he would, shows up bearing gifts (every time!), treats me with the utmost respect, and is beyond generous, during his visits to the club. To top it off, he's someone I'd be attracted to without any of the previous qualities, and he puts no pressure on me to meet him OTC or to go out of my comfort zone in our dances. Does this count as a unicorn or is there another term I should be using?
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @EndlessSummer if you found him flawless in all those aspects of a good customer then I'm good with your definition.
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    Well hell, now I want to be somebody's unicorn :(
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    Why do we use the term "Unicorn"? Unicorn's are mythical beasts. They are so rare that even if you saw one, no one would believe you when you told them about it. They are magical creatures, always good and protecting the innocent from evil. The appear as wild horses with a magical horn on their head said to be able to do wonderous feats and incredible deeds for the deserving. In other words, Unicorns do not exist in the "real world". So when you use the term to describe a stripper, dancer, sugar baby, hooker, etc., you must only ascribe that term to those elusive women who are an impossible combination of your most desired criteria (looks, personality, level of service, price, etc.). If you are calling the top 10% of the women you meet Unicorns, you are being too generous, as 10% is perhaps rare, but hardly non-existent. No. The true Unicorn is the one-in-a-million who is so mesmerizing and wonderful that you've never even believed she existed, until she sat on your lap and offered you a dance. And she is just as likely to slip away after that dance never to be seen again... because you cannot capture a Unicorn. It's up to her to stay or go. Most of us will never meet a Unicorn. Some of us may have met one and never realized it. But I'm sorry, Mr. gammanu95, if you think you have met THREE Unicorns, you did not. I am not saying your three are not truly wonderful dancers. Just that the magic horn you thought was there on all three, was probably just a well deserved boner of happiness.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    A unicorn is an imaginary being, like a trustworthy stripper or a handsome PL.
  • IHearVoices
    5 years ago
    Pretty much all dancers worth mentioning (positively) should be attractive, so being a unicorn is just about the rarity to me. In 2012 I saw a blond girl at a party in Orlando once who was...(exhales slowly). I can't even think of an adult actress to compare her to...maybe Samantha Saint, but this girl was a little bit thicker and all natural. I'd have blown every dime I had on her, but a guy locked her down all night. Haven't seen anyone who looks like her since.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    For me, a "unicorn" is an 11/10 stripper that you marry and it's not ever a rolling train wreck, but actually is the opposite of that. Which is to say, a mythical, magical creature that never has and never will exist.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I thought a Unicorn was a stripper who actually likes dancing for customers. A beautiful and honest girl - who develops feelings for a customer - and who will enjoy the dance so much she says there's no need to pay her?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    ^^^ Which is to say, a mythical, magical creature that never has and never will exist.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    My last unicorn was kind enough to allow me to take a pic, so I have proof of her existence: [view link]
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I think Subraman created a new one recently. Rickvice - advice imparted on us by one of the Ricks. It is important to heed the advice of either Mr Dugan or any of his animal friends.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion