tuscl

Would you rather

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
Have Amy Klobuchar sucking your dick while you DATY on Tulsi Gabbard, OR missionary style only with Tulsi's body, Warren's head, and Hillary's "Why aren't I 50 points ahead rant on high volume in the room." No closing your eyes or covering your ears.

7 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    This is why we can't have nice things.

Give it a rest, guys.
  • ime
    5 years ago
    VHIV stop your larping we all know you would prefer to suck Nadlers tiny cock while your uncle joes fucks your prolapsed AIDS ridden asshole, you silly faggot.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Fuck it I’m going A. Amy Klobachar looks like she a nice mouth
  • ime
    5 years ago
    VHIV you pozzed faggot just because you are dying of being a homo and uneducated you shouldnt project your abject failure of a life onto others. We get it your a true loser, get a job, go BBC ack to community college. Try to die with some dignity.

Haha we all know you wont but you could try.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I would rather have read this post before I ate lunch....
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    DATY on Tulsi would be awesome. I’d let Klobuchar suck my dick while I did that.
    Option 2 is a non-starter.
    And VH, I wouldn’t fuck Melania’s smelly over-used hole with SkiBum’s tiny cock and Fagooner pushing.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    ^^You have a point. Unless she’s getting some on the side, which she probably is, she probably hasn’t experienced an orgasm or a cock longer than 3 inches since she whored herself to that piece of shit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion