tuscl

Trying to avoid 1 dancer but want to see another 1 at the club

Saturday, May 5, 2007 3:29 AM
There is this dancer at one of my regular clubs that I have grown to dislike. My cousin and I had a OTC session with this girl and another female from that club 3months ago. I didn't really enjoy the session. Before this encounter I seemed to enjoy her lapances. However, the last time I got a dance from her a month ago I didn't enjoy it. I also don't like the fact that she comes off as being "Pushy" and a golddigger. If I tell you I don't want anymore dances don't bother me about trying to get another one. I don't care if you are knocking 10dollars off of the price. I went to the club this past Thursday. I had called before hand to see if Jade(My old fave)was working. The bartender said she wasn't there. I took this as a good oppourtunity to go to the club and not be pestered by her, especially since I wanted to see my new Favorite Essence. Well when I got there Jade wasn't there but her buddy Carmez(The dancer with whom my cousin did a OTC)came over to talk. I don't care for her either. Of course she asked for a dance and I told her no. I asked her where her buddy Jade was at that night. She said that jade was coming to work but was just running late. I decided I would leave the club after hearing this because surely enough Jade would try to occupy my time. Also Carmez kept sitting right beside me even though I had stopped talking to her. I finished my drink, used the bathroom, and headed for the door. I did see Essence when I first walked in, but she was sitting with another customer. When I was leaving she had dissapeared to the back somewhere. I ended up going to another club a mile up the road. I had a good time there. The ladies are more attractive and I met a potential future favorite dancer. I still would like to see Essence again but how can I have a good time when I know I will have to "put a dancer in her place." It's kind of bad when you know ahead of time that you're night might be spoiled if you go to a particular club. The only reason I would go back to the club where Jade works at is because of Essence. She may not be working there too much longer as she said she wanted to go back to school. She currently works at another job besides dancing at the club. So is seeing Essence worth the hassle? or should I just take up the new club up the road and try to have fun with another dancer? Maybe I should go to Jades' club with a few more guys, that way I could leave her talking with them and occupy my time with another dancer, in particularly Essence.

14 comments

• evilcyn
    17 years ago
    It is sad that they just don't get the hint and leave you alone.. I am there to make money sure, but its up to the customer who to give their money too.. I don't understand this mentality in some dancers that it is a matter of freedom of chioce when you come into a club.. As a dancer, I say if they don't get the hint, be rude and tell them to go away, yes they may walk away calling you as asshole, but they'll get over it..you'll get left alone and be able to enjoy yourself more..
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Jpac: They might think you're afraid of the scene they could cause if you tell the bitches to buzz off. Tell them anyway and show that you don't give a fuck what they do. It might get ugly for a while, then it will probably blow over and you can put it behind you. You could flee to the other club, but the same pattern is liable to be repeated there. Any club can have strippers who take advantage of nice guys.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    If some dancer were annoying me at a club and wouldn't stop, I'd just go somewhere else. I assume you go to clubs to have fun. If a certain club isn't fun anymore, don't go there.
  • Clubber
    17 years ago
    Depends on the club. My "normal" club, if someone becomes a pest, I just tell my favorite bartender and I get bothered no longer. Other clubs, usually "ignore" works, if not, I move to another seat after a restroom break. That has never failed me.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    There are only so many clubs you can run off to, especially in Jpac's neck of the woods if I understand what he's said before. Why let one or two annoying dancers ruin a whole club for you? Don't let them bother you. Stay and have fun.
  • Jpac73
    17 years ago
    I Have decided that I will go back to the club. When Jade comes over I will play it cool. I will speak to her and say hello. I'll carry on a conversation if she wants to talk, but as soon as she asks for a dance I will tell her that I am not interested. I will just be truthful with her. I will tell her that she acts as if I am only to spend money on her. I will tell her why should I buy dances from somone who trys to treat me like a ATM? This will probably make her mad,but I don't care. If she wants to argue I will grab my drink and move from the bar(That's where I usually sit) and go to a table. I am not going to let someone keep me away from my favorite.
  • texmex
    17 years ago
    Why dont you just tell Jade, that you want to try some other dancers and thats it. Most strippers understand that and since she is not saving herself for you, there shouldnt be a problem. So what if she gets mad at you, trust me there will come another girl and take her place. Thats the good thing about SC, money talks....
  • DandyDan
    17 years ago
    I think the biggest mistake in the whole thing was getting an OTC. They probably assume if you did it once, you'll do it again. I had my second OTC encounter at what was my favorite club and for a while afterward, if the girl was there, it was guaranteed she would come asking, and if I told her no, which I always did ever after, she'd just keep asking anyway. I think what it is is you went all the way once, and it can never be that good again. Just tell her no, tell her you came to see someone else, and if she gets all upset, that's just too bad.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I -LOVE- meeting girls I've already done an OTC with. That, to me, is the ideal strip-clubbing experience. If you find one, she can help you find others, and then the night is just "variety is the spice of life." If one girl knows you've done an OTC with her and gets possessive, just tell her that you're glad you had that experience, that you're likely to do it again on some other night, and that tonight you want to sample someone new and different. Girls who do OTC are highly likely to understand that it was just a business arrangement. (If not, then they're "in luvvvv" and you're even BETTER off than if they did; because that means they'll start doing things to try to attract your interest away from other women, and you've probably actually got a REAL -- if minor -- chance of a civilian non-paid relationship with her.)
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Dan makes a good point that the OTC session is probably what makes her so persistent. It seems like a mistake now in hindsight. Jpac might have foreseen that it could lead to a problem like this. That comes with the territory when you take the chance on going OTC. Among other risks, it could ruin the club for you ITC. However, I wouldn't call it a mistake to pursue an opportunity rather than to always wonder "what if?"
  • Jpac73
    17 years ago
    Yup I agree with DandyDan. The OTC has a big influence on the way I am treated by Jade & her buddy Carmez.
  • 99Intrepid
    17 years ago
    There are times in our lives when we just have to be honest. I have the same problem right now with a Russian dancer at Tender Trap. But I will have no problem saying "No Thanks - Not Tonight" the next time I go there. And if she jumps me the minute I walk in the door, I will be polite and if she asks me for th usual, I say the same thing. Look - The main reason normal males of our species go to these places is to view and enjoy the opposite sex. A VARIETY of them. NOT ONE. If we wanted just ONE, most of us already have ONE waiting for us at home, no need to go out and toss money around. Strippers are there to earn money. They rub us and make us feel good so that they can earn that money. There is no shame in being honest - She doesn't want to waste her time either.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    A lot of people replying seemed to have missed the part where Jpac said he's told her no, she's just not taking no for an answer. Believe it or not, there are strippers out there who can be unreasonably pushy.
  • 99Intrepid
    17 years ago
    Like I said in my earlier post I have the same problem with a Russain dancer at Tender Trap. My answer remains the same. If our friend is approached, he can simply say "No Thank You" and if necessary he can say "Look - I'll find YOU if I'm interested, Ok?" No need to be impolite or aggresive - but if "No" really is "No" he needs to make it very clear and not be firm about it. Eventually she'll stop bothering.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion