tuscl

What would you do in this situation?

Tuesday, September 14, 2010 3:43 AM
A favorite of mine that use to work at a club in town has now started dancing at a club I visit out of town. Even though I like her, she has more competition at the club out of town. I saw her for the first time at the new club Friday. She spoke briefly to me while I was sitting with another dancer who is a favorite of mine. The main problem is, I don't know whether she is worth getting a lapdance from at this club. Her old club didn't allow much contact. As a matter of fact, until about 6months ago they did not allow any contact during a private dance. At the current club she is at now, most of the girls give good contact dances. I have to drive about 1hour & 20minutes to this club. I want to get the most "bang" for my bucks. I do not want to risk getting a dance from her and it ends up being lame or way lighter than what this club gives. She did not get up on stage until I was about to leave the club. I decided I would speak to her on the way out. She still gave me a hug as she usually does even though I had no more money to tip her. So would you take a chance next time around to see how her dance(s) would be? I just hate to throw away $30 when I now there are other girls who can give me what I am use to getting.

18 comments

• sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    You could always ask her what her rules are at the new club. Many dancers will tell you what you can't do or can do before you get a dance.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    wow! this is so simple! why can't you just discuss what you expect/want from her? if she agrees to what you expect, then you move forward
  • Jpac73
    14 years ago
    Should you really have to tell a stripper how to satisfy a customer? She should already have an idea how to do that.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    well if you already know how everything works why are you asking for advice?
  • Jpac73
    14 years ago
    I did not say I knew how everything works. You came at me in a unprofessional manner.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    well i am a professional so kids, don't try this at home.. lol seriously, what could be more simple than just telling her how things are at the new club and if she wants to do things the way she did them at her previous club you tell her that you'll have to pass. if you can't or won't communicate with her i find it hard to understand how you can refer to her as a favorite.
  • voyeur97
    14 years ago
    If the possibility of "wasting" one $30 tip is that big a deal to you, you have no business in a strip club.
  • Alucard
    14 years ago
    Yes. Strip Clubbing is NOT a game for those who are "Lite" in the wallet! LOL
  • Jpac73
    14 years ago
    Voyeur you have no business posting on a adult message board. I do not like throwing away money when I am not getting anything out of it I don't care if it is 30bucks. You do things your way, and I will do things the way I want.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Bitching at everybody who gives you the advice you asked for is hardly the way to get useful feedback. Just because you don't like it, or the tone wasn't as respectful as you'd like it to be doesn't mean the comments aren't good ones. If you don't know what kind of dance she'll give, I see only the two choices that have already been offered up, ask or experiment. If you're unwilling to do either of those, then I see "no dances" in your future. As for the "unprofessional" comment, please put me in touch with the party who is paying you to participate here; I want in on it.
  • Jpac73
    14 years ago
    georgmicrodong I appreciate feeback I just think there is a "tactful" way to speak to people. No one likes to be "talked down to". Nevertheless I will leave this thread alone. It is heading in the wrong direction.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    well after the responses to my and other's previous comments i was going to stay out of this one but georg is right. don't ask the question if you don't want to hear the answer or maybe take the time to figure out that tactful is a two way street.
  • Jpac73
    14 years ago
    I apologize to Voyeur for my comment about him posting here. Even though I did not like what he said, What I stated was too harsh.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    I do not understand why people have to ask other members what to do, when the simple solution would be to have a discussion with the dancer. She dances for you at one club, but you are worried about the dance at a new club that is more liberal. If this doesn't scream for common sense voyeur is correct. I don't know about anyone else, but I don't go to clubs to save money.
  • sauternes
    14 years ago
    lol tx! I manage to blow my budget even at the crappy clubs I end up in every once in a while. At least I've learned to adjust my budget down when I anticipate this situation thanks to the good reviews here. As far as establishing expectations with dancers, this would seem to be second nature to clubbing. We've all blown money on bad LDs. The trick is "one strike and you're out." No second chances. There are enough dancers out there in the world. Make sure you have cash left over for when you find the best one at the end of the night!
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "you have no business in a strip club" Well, I have no business being in a strip club (for that reason and many others), but it hasn't stopped me yet!
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Jpac, how did you find out about all the other dancers you get dances from? Did you experiment by getting a dance, or did you ask the dancer what kind of dance she gives?
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    Jpac- I don't know what the problem is. A favorite at one club who moves to a new club is a favorite at the new club. Favorites are favorites no matter where they're at. If it turns out she's wrong for her new club, you can always dump her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion