Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

A shortish SA exchange...

Call.Me.Ishmael

Rhode Island

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

SB: "Are you looking for physical intimacy?"

ISHMAEL: "You bet."

SB: "Cool. Would you consider a threesome?"

ISHMAEL: "Possibly. Depends on the other girl. I'd like to see pictures."

SB: "Actually, my husband."

ISHMAEL: "No."

SB: "I can send pictures."

ISHMAEL: "I don't think you understand the underlying nature of my 'no'. But it's been nice chatting with you. Good luck.

Replies (19)Latest

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

My wife and I are still pissed at you about this

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

lol!

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Always come across similar shit on SA and dating sites and never ceases to be awkward and annoying

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

True. But I remain relieved that she revealed her "ask" in messaging, rather than at the first meet.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Yeah, I don't think I would like that surprise either. I have actually seen some profiles on SA that list the husband as an option. Yikes.

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Never underestimate swingers. They are everywhere.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Warrior... Agreed. I've seen husband / partners included in profiles before. This is the first time that such a thing has been pitched to me as an "Oh by the way...".

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

None of you have ever done a woman with another guy?

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Nope. And I prefer to keep it that way.

It's not my thing. But I don't care if it's someone else's thing.

I don't tell people that they're having fun wrong.

Profile picture for codemonkey
codemonkey
•

On How I Met Your Mother, Barney called that a "devil's three-way."

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

If you have a spam caller or scammer skype you, try to talk them into a threesome with your wife (real or made up). Great way to waste time and have fun.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Call,

"NO" because you were afraid of a bad result with her? Or perhaps you might have enjoyed being with him more than her? :)

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

This says it all:

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Clubber... Those two things aren't mutually exclusive.

Profile picture for CC99
CC99
•

Damn it CMI you made me crack up laughing on a public bus and now everybody thinks I'm the next Joker.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

My work here is done.

Profile picture for CJKent (Banned)
CJKent (Banned)
•

@Call.Me.Ishmael

SB: ....would you consider a threesome?

Ishmael: A threesome? Nah not for me. If I wanted to horribly disappoint two other people I'd go out to dinner with my parents.

Profile picture for herbtcat
herbtcat
•

Interesting exchange... In over 10 years of sugaring, I've never had that offer presented. I have met potentials that are in a (presumably) "open" relationship with a male, but none ever offered a three way with him, and none of those ever moved forward to an arrangement. Note that open relationships with a woman are a different topic.

Perhaps I've not seen this before because my sweet spot for SB's is typically between 18-25 years old, so the married rate of that group is fairly low.

Curious how old your potential is?

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

I think the Lonely Island sang it best in their hot song 3 way (The Golden Rule)

It's OK when it's in a three-way It's not gay when it's in a three-way With a honey in the middle there's some leeway The area's grey in a one, two, three-way.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement