tuscl

Another fantastic night!

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
Thursday, October 24, 2019 12:54 AM
Decided to go to one of my favorite clubs tonight. In East Cape Illinois. (In a small town across the river from MO about 2 hours south of St Louis). Nice club. Tonight, there were 4 dancers and about 30 PLs, including me. One dude’s wife decided to get up onstage and bare it all when there were no dancers up there. She was. Solid 9 !!! The hottest dancer there was also a solid 9 AA. She kept asking me for a dance. Told her when she lightens up and quits bugging me for a dance without getting to know me, then I will do so. Lol. Took her 2 hours to do so, but she finally lightened up. Of all those guys, NOBODY was buying VIP or even LDs. I’m guessing she realized that I may be her only money Tonight. Lol Well, I’m definitely glad she had a change of attitude. Damn fine VIP. 15 minutes in, DATY. 10 minutes of that, the she pulled him out and used that AA BOOTY to FS me with a big ass smile. I then gave her a full body massage and manipulated her back and neck back into alignment. She really perked up with smiles then. Holy crap! I love the AA Dancers!

5 comments

• Jascoi
    5 years ago
    nice!
  • Shaniece
    5 years ago
    Interesting 😉
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Nice work with the massage! You get to know and enjoy a stripper's body on another level when you get to massage her all over. And it's one thing she won't fake enjoying if done right. When she gets goose bumps from it you know she likes it 💯% legit. 💃🤗
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    I always enjoy a good TUSCL romance story. Nice night. :)
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Yeah. I think she may have orgasmed a bit after we did the nasty. NOT DURING the nasty, but at the moment that I put her spine in line, then another major O when I manipulated her neck into place. Genuine smiles then!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion