tuscl

How to convince a woman to allow me to lick her boots?

Thursday, October 17, 2019 11:30 AM
I hope I'm not inopportune, worse I feel that some girl in this forum could give me some good advice: am a fetishist of boots, I love to see them and that my partner uses them in sex, which has led me to give them to my girlfriends. I have a friend for 12 years. I was always attracted but she was married and I am now. During these years I have given him several pairs of high boots (all platform and heel of 15 cm and more). Finally, I dared to tell her about the fetish, which she assumed very naturally (I suspected), because she is an open-minded woman and she loved those gifts. A few days ago I asked him to allow me a boots worship. He did not accept being married (my wife knows about the fetish, is not attracted to him and gave me freedom to exploit him as long as it does not mean having sex with another woman). How can I convince her?

8 comments

• gSteph
    5 years ago
    Your use of pronouns has confused me. Restate the issue? Ask nicely?
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    You seem to be using he and she interchangeably. Is this one of those gender fluid things? If you have a wife, why not explore your fantasies at home?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Never encountered a woman who did not like me giving her a pussy licking. So I would imagine that you could get one to let you lick her boots. SJG
  • IkerGoethe
    5 years ago
    I'm sorry, guys. I wrote in error for writing hastily. I'm a man, my friend is a 43-year-old blonde MILF. With her I only seek to explore the fetish, even if I wanted to fuck her with her high boots I also want to preserve her friendship. My wife is not attracted to my fetish, besides the sport that no boot plays enters her leg. That's why it gives me a chance to explore it as long as I don't go around fucking girls. The point is, although I know my friend loves boots and uses them frequently, her answer was negative just because of my marriage status, she didn't say she didn't like the idea. How can I convince her?
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    You are losing your touch, juice
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    1. Marriage Councilor 2. Divorce Lawyer Sustained marital infidelity is not good. Can't account for fetishes. I like to keep women in high heels and makeup. But rather than licking her boots, I'd be licking her thighs, titties, and pussy. Good Luck, SJG
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    If you want to lick boots, I suggest having your woman wear a Trump mask while you wear a Ben Carson mask.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ JAprufrock +10 :) :) :) SJG Foghat Playlist [view link] American Carnage: On the Front Lines of the Republican Civil War and the Rise of President Trump [view link] Rio Carnival 2019 [HD] - Floats & Dancers [view link] Paris - Moulin Rouge show and dinner [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion