Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

A nude girl dancing

Liwet
Liwet53165

If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Very fuckable

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I agree - very fuckable - a tight and fit body - slender - and some sweet pussy lips too!

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•

Any dancer with a body like that is going to be top of my list. It would take a really bad face to make me not consider her.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Yep. I like that.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Agreed!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

I'd see a line forming.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

But she can't give head.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Damn. Clit ring and nipple rings. 🙄

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

Excellent body! Reminds me of my favorite dancer at Chicago Club in TJ.

Profile picture for JAprufrock
JAprufrock
•

Disgusting. Women dancing nude? Next thing you know people will start having pre-marital sex.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

I've got two days in FKK land mid November and will be fucking girls just like her. You're all invited.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Nice......

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

A few more of her:

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Wow, hardbody! The tittys are... unfortunate

Profile picture for PaulDrake
PaulDrake
•

Meh not really into hardbodies or big fake tits.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

I'd fuck her

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement