tuscl

Best pants for lap dances.

Thursday, May 3, 2007 7:18 AM
What are the best pants to wear for receiving lap dances. Shorts with elastic waste bands are good but I think the dancers think your intent is a little to obvious. I'm thinking maybe black (wet spots don't show) elastic waste (easy access and won't scratch her ass) running pants (thin material for better sensation). They should also have pockets because you have to keep all that cash somewhere. Unfortunately all the manufacturers make them with white stripes down the sides so you can't pass them off as slacks. Running pants again seem a little obvious for an overweight white guy.

20 comments

• shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Whats wrong with being obvious. It eliminates the dancers that I am not interested in. I always wear nylon shorts. I do get compliments for being respectfull of their asses.
  • evilcyn
    17 years ago
    I like when it makes it easier to give you a dance, there is nothing wrong with getting the most out of it, and making it easier on our skin as well..
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    I tend to wear 'black' double knit polyester slacks commando style. But, you have to where a long tapered shirt outside the slacks to cover your hard-on after the dance. Isn't that right evilcyn? Oh my, I love Bugsy's!!!
  • 99Intrepid
    17 years ago
    This one is a no-brainer. Since I came to live in the Bronx in 2004, I notice a lot of guys wear "pajama" pants - solid colors, plaids, etc. Jockey makes them and they are super-cheap. Great for weekend TV-watching too. They look and act like running pants but are very thin (good for you), and since they are solid cotton, they are also very very soft (good for her). Wear black or dark blue of course in case of any mishaps.
  • Clubber
    17 years ago
    When I get a lap dance, it is in the VIP, don't have to worry about the pants I wore.
  • 99Intrepid
    17 years ago
    This one is a no-brainer. Since I came to live in the Bronx in 2004, I notice a lot of guys wear "pajama" pants - solid colors, plaids, etc. Jockey makes them and they are super-cheap. Great for weekend TV-watching too. They look and act like running pants but are very thin (good for you), and since they are solid cotton, they are also very very soft (good for her). Wear black or dark blue of course in case of any mishaps.
  • 99Intrepid
    17 years ago
  • ShotDisc
    17 years ago
    Shorts if possible. something soft. I have found great cotton,drawstring walking shorts with deep pockets. They go great with golf shirts and sneakers. If I am working, I wear soft Docker type pants. I make sure I leave my belt in the car. I also try to go commando if possible. If not I just push the underwear to one side so I seems like I am going without. Have gotten a number of compliments on a couple of pairs of microfiber type khakis I have worn. They are very soft
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I have a pair of parachute pants, and I have a pair of fairly thin "slacks" of a soft and cool silk / polyester / something knit with side closures rather than a front button and zipper (opens with a double-flap outward like navy gigs). Each maximizes "soft" and "feel-through" effects. But I like Clubber's answer best! :)
  • Clubber
    17 years ago
    Thanks, BG!
  • apesht45
    17 years ago
    Parachute pants? BG do you jump up on the stage and break dance whenever the DJ plays any Michael Jackson? I could sell you a half of a pair of gloves if you are interested...
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    No, not "real" parachute pants. Just the pants from a warm-up suit that are silky nylon on the outside, a thin layer of cotton on the inside. It was hip in the 1980s to wear these sorts of outfits for sports, and now the left-overs are ideal for lappers.
  • Jpac73
    17 years ago
    Shotdisc are you sure you want to wear Khakis if you are going Commando? That is too big of a risk of embarrasing myself if the dances are real good.
  • ShotDisc
    17 years ago
    they are either black or navy. and if i have to worry about wetness, that means i had a great time. a trade off i'm willing to make.
  • I wear these "karate" pants with these a fly of snap buttons. I don't know what the material is made out of, but I think the real plus for the dancer on my lap is that the fly isn't a zipper. I've been trying to find a similar type of pant but can't. Thanks for the advice, guys, but where do you go to buy the pants that you wear to a strip club? Please let me know.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I have two types. One, the "slacks" (with zipper, sorry) of comfortable material are available at many men's stores. I think the exact pair I got was at a Marshall's, but I'm not sure. I do notice that the more "zoot suit" type of clothing (Steve Harvey line of suits, for example) that often have softer, flouncier fabric, and many more pleats and gathers, is worn primarily by African Americans these days, so inner-city bargain hunting might be a good plan. The other type is a warmup pant. Got it at a soccer supply store, but I'm sure most major sports chains would have something similar.
  • AbbieNormal
    17 years ago
    As I've mentioned before a pair of lined warmups (no fly) worked wonders for my lapdance experience.
  • Raincoat
    17 years ago
    I think 99intrepid has the right idea. All this time I was shopping in the wrong department. I googled 99's sugestion. While I couldn't find the Jockey brand, I did find a nice pair from JC Penney: [view link] They come in large sizes for us overweight guys and come in both black and navy. The only thing is that they have a button fly. Evilcyn, I need your opinion on button the fly.
  • Raincoat
    17 years ago
    I'm still hoping that Evilcyn will give us an opinion about whether or not a button fly is uncomfortable for the dancer during a lap dance.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Finally! a good reason to have a dancer's opinion represented on the boards. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion