tuscl

RI bareback

Jsmithtis
Rhode Island
Monday, October 14, 2019 7:24 PM
I’ve been going to clubs in providence for about 10 years now. FS has always been easy to come by but over the last 2 years bbfs has become much easier to come by. It seems to be available a little more then half the time. But only about 25% of the time is cip allowed. Have others see this trend

13 comments

• loper
    5 years ago
    I'm not into Russian roulette.
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    All types of STD rates have gone up at a very high rate in this area. I wonder if there’s a connection?,
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    No, because I don't want an STD.
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    I fuck bareback all of the time. My penile spines shred condoms. Plus, STDs don’t jump the primate to felid species barrier. So bareback is not an issue.

One issue was the time I got this whore pregnant with a disturbing ape-lion hybrid. That was some crazy Doctor Moreau shit that happened so I abandoned her.

On the other hand, you should have seen the crazy shit that happened when rickthebat fucked this whore and got her preggo. Their ugly ass kid used to be featured in this paper called “The Weekly World News”. Good times, good times! ROAR!!!
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Rick has fucked many a dude in the ass. They never felt a thing.
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    You have strange obsessions skifredo. We ricks are open minded about sex. Hell, we’re cool with shark on ape action.

But you never seem to discuss attraction to female hairless apes. Or any sort of female creatures. Now you’re fantasizing about me. Now, I don’t swing towards the gents, but I’m ok with others who engage in the male on male action.

Perhaps you should reflect on this. You’ll be less angry when you accept your bi- or homosexuality (probably the latter given your lack of interest in females).

Of course, you’ll also have to accept the fact that you’re inferior to the ricks. But don’t sweat that - most creatures just aren’t in the rick league.

Just some mental health advice from a superior being. You’re welcome. Roar...
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    You do you
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    Oooh, Providence. I assumed the RI was short for raging infection.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I hate condoms just like the next guy. But if a stripper is willing to do bareback with me, then how many other guys has she done earlier that day. Even if she thinks she is clean, how does she even know.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    When VH says 10/10 he means he fucked a 10 year old who he thought was a 10 in looks too.
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    A stupid post has spawned an epic comment thread.
  • Jsmithtis
    5 years ago
    Many don’t charge extra for it either
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Ain't that sweet?

Strippers in wuv..
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion