tuscl

Who'd You Rather: Nikki Fritz vs. Ahmo Hight

AnonymousJim
Scanning the room from the back
Saturday, October 12, 2019 9:43 PM
Our first second-round matchup in the B-Movie Bracket features the only starlet to pitch a first-round shutout. I have a feeling she's not going to be as lucky this time, though. --- B-Movie Bracket: Nikki FRITZ vs. Ahmo HIGHT --- Nikki FRITZ 34D-22-33 ROUND 1: Def. Sara Suzanne BROWN, 20-0-2, [view link] , PIC 1: [view link] PIC 2: [view link] CLIP 1: (softcore) [view link] CLIP 2: (softcore) [view link] --- You have to call Fritz a B-Movie Bracket favorite after she completely shut down Sara Suzanne Brown in the first round. It's not that Brown isn't hot. It may be that Fritz is that well liked. No doubt, her Virtual Encounters 2 scenes are sexy, and when she was in her prime, her body was as perfectly sculpted as you could find, including her large, round enhancements. A former dancer who got into softcore in her 30s and hardcore, briefly, in her 40s, Fritz didn't have a long career, but made the most of her Skinemax time. Can she make the most of her stay in the bracket? --- Ahmo HIGHT 38DDD-27-41 ROUND 1: Def. Shannon LEIGH, 11-4-4, [view link] PIC 1: [view link] PIC 2: (from her younger, blonder days) [view link] CLIP 1: (softcore) [view link] CLIP 2: (softcore; to avoid seeing unnecessary dong shadow, skip to :08 during the title slide) [view link] --- Hight beat the busty Shannan Leigh in the first round, though there was somewhat lukewarm response to both. Still, Hight's appeal might not have shown through in the first round. Before an appearance on VH1's "Real Chance of Love," and making news for stabbing a boyfriend with a pair of scissors, Hight was a fitness model turned softcore movie queen whose flexibility and sexiness made for a perfect Skinemax combination. It won't be easy to turn the tables on Fritz with her strong first-round showing, but that doesn't mean Hight's sexiness doesn't give her a shot. --- The names certainly aren't as well known as Jameson/Michaels, but that doesn't mean you don't want to see these two ladies naked. If you had to pick, who'd you take? FRITZ or HIGHT

25 comments

• rh48hr
    5 years ago
    HIGHT Your second link for Hight was not working so here is one of her in her blonde days I found [view link]
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    Try this: [view link]
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    I'll go with FRITZ.
  • chimera422
    5 years ago
    Nikki
  • TxVegas
    5 years ago
    Fritz
  • grand1511
    5 years ago
    Hight
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Hight is a fave.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    My vote goes to Fritz. And although I never caught any of her softcore stuff, I did love Hight as "Milf" in the Real Chance of Love reality show. Man I ate all those shows up. Flavor of Love, Real Chance of Love, For the Love of Ray J, Rock of Love......VH1 had me hooked for awhile.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Nikki
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Hight
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Nikki Fritz is a dead ringer for a nurse I did a few years ago in a super 8. Fucked me every which way. Soooo... I’d rather do NIKKI. If she is anything close to as good as that nurse, ABSOLUTELY!
  • bang69
    5 years ago
    Both
  • IHearVoices
    5 years ago
    Fritz.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Hight
  • rl27
    5 years ago
    Hight
  • Evasparkling
    5 years ago
    I go with Nikki.
  • Phandy
    5 years ago
    Ahmo
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    Ahmo Hight
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I’ll go Hight but this is definitely a weaker matchup
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Ahmo HIGHT
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    Nikki
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    Fritz
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    Wow. You guys split straight down the middle. But I get a vote yet. And sorry, but a woman that can do the splits with big boobs is better than one who can't with bigger boobs, at least in my book. I vote Hight and that will be the difference as we close the book. HIGHT: 11 FRITZ: 10 ̶L̶i̶n̶k̶-̶f̶i̶x̶i̶n̶g̶:̶ ̶2̶ ̶B̶o̶t̶h̶:̶ ̶1̶ Nikki Fritz may have pitched a shutout in the first round, but Hight matches her own first-round vote total in the second round and pulls the upset. To say Fritz came in with a bang and went out with a bust is true in a number of ways, but that's the way it falls. This is why we do the bracket. You never know what will happen. Ahmo Hight gets to wear the Cinderella crown into the next round.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    Hight
  • joatmon
    5 years ago
    hight
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion