tuscl

Unforgettable words spoken by a dancer

Wednesday, May 2, 2007 6:53 PM
I'm thinking there's a lot of moments and words that are engraved in our memories. What are some things you'll never forget?

13 comments

• lotsoffun201
    17 years ago
    I dont know if it is an unforgettable set of words or what happened, but I was in a totally nude club a few years back and there was this older dancer. Still had a great figure, and was rather intelligent. This particular club was known for anything goes ultra high mileage "dances". So we were in one of the cameraless private booths and things got pretty hot and heavy. I was coaxed to check the oil level by her. One thing led to another and she erupted (squirted) everywhere. Luckily she was facing away from me or I would have been absolutely drenched. She then said "I should have told you that would happen beforehand" Needless to say I found it quite stimulating and she did it at least 5 more times in the half hour. She was my ATF, and now sadly the same club has gone mostly legit. She is also long since retired last I heard.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    First lapper, first "crush" on a dancer, that hot hot young Russian girl with the perky tits and the firm ass (who was probably, now that I think about it, under-age and indentured) at the two clubs north of Toronto in the mid-90s, first ITC full-service experience, another "crush" on a girl at a downtown club, getting kicked out before walking in because of mistaken identity (and then when I saw the guy they meant to kick out stumbling out behind me, being amazed at looking at myself in the mirror -- must have given his drunk ol' brain a serious cognitive problem!), a super-pro high-grade CLEAN performer at Treasures in Houston, puking in the parking lot at Sundowner, one excellent high-service experience at Roman's Babies in Welland from a girl I can't forget, sitting out a few raids in the main room while vice ticketed the lapper room at PP in Memphis, golly ... so many ...
  • 99Intrepid
    17 years ago
    Harmony Theater, New York City, 1998. Two dancers I'll never forget - Chelsea - Black Girl with Anna Nicole Smith's Body. I must have spent hundreds with her - I cannot ever forget that woman, nor would I want to. And also Evelyn - Tall athletic fair-skinned black-haired girl, maybe Latina - A couple of nights with her - we should have gotten arrested, or maybe married.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    I got lots of them but most recent one was from my former ATF's sister who is also a dancer. "I like T--- but she needs gain some weight and stop sucking dicks for $40." Ok point her out to me.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    ROFL. I love that answer, Igiveup.
  • Yoda
    17 years ago
    "Stick your dick in my ass" comes immediately to mind....
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Several months ago I had a conversation with my former ATF about anal sex. I said that I didn't want any shit on my dip stick. She replied that her husband had been after her for quite awhile to give it a go. She said " I got a stick 1 inch in diameter, gave it to him and told him to shove it up his ass and to then let me know how it felt". He never got the ass fucking but he is getting a divorce. Related?
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    A while back one of my favorites gave me her cell phone number on a napkin. Said that if I ever needed help while in town, to call her. Below that was another name and cell phone number. "if you cant get hold of me call him". Her husband. My ATF at the time said, "if I ever needed help to call him".
  • 99Intrepid
    17 years ago
    I actually strayed from the main topic of this discussion board. "Unforgettable WORDS Spoken By A Dancer" - Am I in the minority or does anyone take anything these girls say seriously? I mean IMO it's all role-playing.... I had one Russian dancer once grind on me and yell out "Oh!! I Want To Fuck You!!". That little scene could have been directed by Ed Wood Jr. If any of you think you're so irresistable to these babes, try flashing a $5 bill at them and say "This is all I have - Can we go and get crazy now?"
  • jimmyblong
    17 years ago
    At the end of a three song set a dancer standing on stage was waiting for the next girl to come up started calling for fresh fish.
  • Unforgettable words? Hmmm...it's a tie between: "It came out hot!" and "He was ready." Same girl, same "dance."
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    The time I first met my ATF, she was on stage dancing (nude) and I went up to give her a tip. She stopped dancing, gave me a huge smile, leaned over, extended her hand to shake, and said "Hi, my name's -----, what's yours?" And she never forgot my name. It was a pretty unique experience and one that I'll never forget.
  • carolinaclubman
    17 years ago
    In the Vip of a rumored extras club that I had never been to before. "Do you want the hand or the mouth?"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion