tuscl

Scrunchers: Pro or Con

minnow
Any place that interests me.
Wednesday, May 2, 2007 10:20 AM
In several different clubs, some dancers ask me to "scrunch down a bit", which moves my crotch closer to front edge of seat/sofa, but makes me sit in a suboptimal position. While several "scrunched" dances have been "acceptable", I really can't say that they've enhanced the experience. IMO, they mean that dancer doesn't have to go deep on couch(closer to me), and it restricts my mobility and reach. Your thoughts/experiences with this ??

11 comments

• terrymac77
    17 years ago
    In my experience the scrunchers also are more prepared to service with extras. In a club where this isn't possible I just say no, and make her work for the money. This is why we read reviews here.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Minnow: In my experiences, I've always assumed that when a dancer asks me to scruch down, it's so that I'm closer to a prone position in order to make my package easier to grind on. It's always seemed to make it more enjoyable for both her and myself. I also think it's "code talk" for an invitation to adjust yourself to enhance the grindage.
  • Amigomio
    17 years ago
    Consider these: 1. They tell you to scrunch, cause if you are sitting straight up, the girls will be fully closer to you, face and breasts almost touching us, and maybe they don't want that. (This aplies to the USA and Mexico even if in Mexico full contact is available) 2. And it is also a sign that your belt buckle scratches them... one girl told me that.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I always thought it enhanced the grindage factor. As far as my belt buckle goes, sometimes I hear, "oooww". I usually act surprised with a little grin on my face if I'm not careful. Then I hear, "that has got to go." pointing to my belt and belt buckle. My belt doesn't seem to bother most dancers. However I remember one or two dancers had very soft and sensitive skin.
  • lopaw
    17 years ago
    Having me scrunch down really enhances the contact for me, since my plumbing is harder to get to!
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I think it depends on the construction of the couch in specific. In a few places (Treasures in Houston comes to mind) the back of many of the couches is so rigid and vertical that you basically can't sit "low" on the bench at all, so if I girl asks me to "scrunch" (as we're defining it here -- move my butt towards the front of the bench, thus concaving my spine, and planting my feet both wider and farther out from the legs of the chair) I just refuse, it's too uncomfortable. On a typical "overstuffed" plump couch or love-seat (or arm-less chair) to scrunch is optimal and I'm probably already doing it. I haven't found (as was reported here) that girls are getting me to scrunch in order to limit my facial and hand contact with their upper torso, though it might be because they don't have to hold themselves upright as strenuously if I'm scrunched. Never wear a belt (or thick jeans!) for getting lappers. That solves one problem right there.
  • Raincoat
    17 years ago
    Round asses don't fit in square corners. I'm happy to scootch down to provide a landing pad.
  • evilcyn
    17 years ago
    I do ask this, if you are sitting to up, I can't get in there, zippers are rougher to when sitting to upright.. Being a small dancer, I like to climb all over too, this way I don't dig to much with my legs as well because it gives me more lap to balance on.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    I never gave it much thought. I know 3 dancers that scrunch. I just assumed that it was their style of lap dance. I'll have to ask them next time I see them. I doesn't seem to have any effect on me either way.
  • 99Intrepid
    17 years ago
    This is no mystery. Maximum grindage occurs if you're laying flatter. If the girl is into earning, this gets her off one guuy and onto another quicker. And it doesn't suck for the guy either.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    I agree with lopaw since her plumbing is harder to get too! :-) Myself, I agree with Cyn in that it makes contact dancing easier for the dancer, and she is 'small'. Scrunching enhances a lap dance for me, as it is easier for me to adjust Mr Happy upward at 12:00 high, or placing "him" down one of my pants leg in an erect state. I have found that when an erect Mr Happy is lying on top of one of my legs, the dancer can situate her vaginal lips over him easily, for her enjoyment as well as mine. The is where "BLACK" slacks come in handy!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion