tuscl

Should your numeric rating of TJ clubs also include the hospitality of the hotel

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
Monday, October 7, 2019 10:17 PM
You have to give a rating for 'club vibe' but wouldn't that vibe extend to the hotel room your bring your girl to?

3 comments

• l00ber
    5 years ago
    I would say no. People can visit a club but not use the hotel at all. We can bring street girls to a hotel and never set foot in the connected club. I often visit clubs and buy a bucket when I find a girl I like, then bring her to my room at Cascadas, premier, or la mansion. For all of these reason, factoring the hotel into a bar's score would result in inconsistent scoring from different users. Possibly inconsistent scoring from the same monger on different trips. It would not hurt to mention a few sentences about the connected hotel in a review though. The private booths within a club should definitely be mentioned and possibly scored within a review if possible. Everyone at least had a chance to scope those out without venturing any capital.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    In one of my Reviews of Hong Kong, I actually did a Review of Cascasdas. Part of the experience at a Zona Norte club is the Arriba, so I think a brief discussion of the hotel is warranted.
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    Remember these aren't US stripclubs, they're exotic paradise, and demand more attention to detail. SIG [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion