tuscl

OTC Billing

seawa
Nevada
Thursday, October 3, 2019 7:58 AM
What have you guys found to be a good way to minimize the possibility of getting ripped off?

I have a newer OTC that is fairly reliable so far. If I gave her reliability a score it would be 8/10. And last week the SS started - need help with rent... you all know the rest.

I only see her every other month-ish, so if I float her something now, what is a good way to make sure she delivers when I see her again in a month? I know there are zero guarantees when it comes to this type of stuff, but I'd like some opinions nonetheless.

25 comments

• Subraman
    5 years ago
    Just thinking this way is acting like a sucker who deserves to be ripped off. There is no "good way" to make sure she delivers when you see her again. There is abundant evidence, through a zillion stories, that you'll get ripped off.

If you want to stop acting like a sucker, here are your options:
    1. Don't give her the money. You owe her nothing, and at least an 80% chance there is no rent emergency and you're funding her drug-fueled vacation to cabo with her boyfriend. Every other month-ish sets up no obligation on your part anyway. Offer to see her again ASAP if she wants to earn it.

2. Gift her the money. She's been awesome to you, and you don't mind giving this to her as a bonus, even though you know that once you give her this money, you will "pass" her sucker test and she'll keep coming back for more. Still, if you gift it to her, at least this doesn't set up retarded expectations about her paying it back; expectations that are bound to be unmet.

Those are the smart options, IMO. You're just looking to end up angry and disappointed of you give a every-other-month girl an "advance"
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    >I have a newer OTC that is fairly reliable so far. If I gave her reliability a score it would be 8/10. And last week the SS started - need help with rent... you all know the rest. <

Does anyone get irony this sentence is dripping with it.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    How does one control the tide, or the rising of the sun? 😉

If you're talking about becoming her creditor, don't. It's the surest way of ensuring that she won't deliver. Nobody likes a creditor. The odds are good that she'll either ghost you or develop amnesia and want to be paid anyway the next time you come back around. That's assuming that she's even still in the same area a month from now- dancers are transient by nature and she could move on at any time.

It's "pay for pussy" not "pay to stop her whining." She won't turn down a good cash opportunity a month from now because you didn't pony up today and, if she does, then you were probably going to get ripped off anyway. Again, that's assuming she's even around a month from now. A month in stripper time is like a year here in the vanilla world.

Now if you want to give her charity, that's a different matter. It's your money to spend as you see fit. But contrary to what may be intuitive to you or I, her gratitude will be short lived if you become her creditor and it won't go well if you seek out repayment in what she will see as "free" pussy a month from now.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    She’s just being fucking lazy. Doesn’t feel like working because the “Money Man” showed up in her life. Just tell her no Im sorry don’t upfront money but I would love to see next time I’m town or whatever.

We all know your not gonna say no. Just understand you were probably on the other end of a mass text.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    The next discussion from the OP will be:

How to collect from a dancer when you advance her money and she does not return your texts?
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    Just tell her "no" so that she knows you have a spine. She'll have some respect for you and the sex will be better next time.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    ^^ Lmao Cristobal.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Send her a text and tell her you're tight on money right now and if you could do an OTC and you'll pay her later
  • seawa
    5 years ago

"How to collect from a dancer when you advance her money and she does not return your texts?"

Love it
  • ginotheginny
    5 years ago
    I’ve personally learned the hard way from this. Consider any money you give her a gift. In my situation I advanced a small amount then she blew me off. I’m not even pissed about the money, it was more mind blowing to watch a stripper burn a bridge to a steady stream of income over such a small percentage of what I was spending. Don’t stick your dick in crazy.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    “Billing”? Is she sending you a fucking invoice?

I haven’t been doing this very long but even I can see where that’s headed.
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    My ATF talked me into pre-paying early on when we were getting to really know each other. She was there to deliver but it was lackluster at best. I asked what was wrong & she said it’s like not really getting paid. I know you fronted me th money last week but without a tangible reward I just can’t get into it
    Let’s talk about a nice tip says I. She brightened up and I paid 50% more than normal
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Only time one should advance $$$ to a stripper is when you don't care about it being reciprocated or repaid - once you give $$$ to a stripper consider it gone - you are under no obligation to give her $$$ just b/c she asks - 9 times out of 10 once you give $$$ to a stripper it only goes downhill from there with one financial "emergency" after another.

You are the customer, she should be the one accommodating you vs the other way around, that's why you're paying - she's not a potential date that you are trying to court - strip-clubs are bizarro-world, often times the more you give the more a dancer takes it for granted and the more she thinks she's entitled to it and the more of a sucker/mark she sees you as.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @prevert

"Billing”? Is she sending you a fucking invoice?

LMAO, imagine itemizing the invoice:

5 mins CBJ $50
    5 min TItty Jo $25
    5 min Cmissionary $50
    5 min Cdoggie $75
    COB $25
    GFE $100
    Condom, Lube, Wipes $10
    Clean up $20
    Tip $50
    Cash only, or hand over ATM Card with Pinp
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    You avoid getting ripped off by not fronting any cash to a whore.

When you front a whore cash, you create your own expectation of her performing in the future. But the whore simply thinks you are a mark or an ATM.

Get ready for the text that her grandma died -
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I think it is a mistake to think that women could ever be made into just sexual labor workers. The relationship will always be more involved.

Expert womanizers, as I can see, they just supply money, like at the end of an encounter. That way the woman feels that she is being taken care of. But the sex itself is still free.

SJG
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    I looked for that discussion post from a few months ago where the guy was obsessively whining about not being repaid his loan and what his options were for collection. Couldn't find it (tuscl search engine on home page kinda sucks). Not surprisingly, there were tons of old discussion posts on same topic, just couldn't find the one I was looking for
    Found this Article titled Rules for Lending Money Money to a Stripper: https://www.tuscl.net/article.php?id=158…
  • aham5
    5 years ago
    If her reliability score is 8/10 ? You've got yourself a unicorn. Best case scenario.... dancers are 50/50 for reliability.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    That's like a street walker asking for half the money up front and telling you she'll be back in 10 minutes 😂😂😂
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    This is a HUGE overlap with the sugar bowl world.

The short answer is simple: No.

The longer answer is: HELL NO!!

Rationale: If she really needs cash, ley her meet you and you can drop a load into a hole of your choice. Then pay while she wipes up. She will either show up and suck you like you have the last dick on the planet, or she will get it somewhere else.

And poof! You are no longer a dupe. But you are reliable; if she delivers, you deliver.

BTW, you shouldn't care if she really needs rent money or if she's going to use it to go to Vegas an raw dog it with her tattooed, garage band rock and roll, loser boyfriend. You have no rights to audit her spending. And you have no need, either. You ain't "dating".
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    Another "By the way": If you do give her money with the assumption she will "make it good" next month, get ready to be disappointed. She will still want cash to fuck when you next see her and will forget you already paid or claim that she "just can't have sex without getting paid" - it violates her own rules (i.e.: she's not a 'ho'! Ironic, isn't it?)

It makes no sense, but I've heard it before. She will be incapable of agreeing to have sex without getting paid - even if you sent that money to her 4 weeks in advance. Once a dollar bill hit her hands, it no longer exists. It's gone and if you expect her to put out now, you gotta pay now.

Want to test this? Flip the script: Ask her over for a shag and tell her you will have some cash for her two weeks later. See how that goes.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    after loaning to 'friends' and women of questionable character more than a few times I'm finally learning my lesson.
    no more loans.
    no honey...
    no money.
  • King_Gambrinus
    5 years ago
    One girl I see at the club has a 500 credit score. She’s not paying anybody back.
  • Ch3ll
    5 years ago
    I haven't loaned too often, but the few I have loaned to it's never been repaid. The lowest amount was $15, she said she'd repay, but that never happened. Your best bet is to have an extra session or something upfront before you give her the money.
  • Htxx
    5 years ago
    Been there and done that. Gino is 100% correct. Everyone has to learn the hard way though!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion