tuscl

Pranks in the strip club.

Tuesday, October 1, 2019 9:45 PM
Does anyone here (besides myself) get drunk and careless at strip clubs? Har har.. Once I thought it would be really funny to pay the dj/manager of a club I was a regular at to play “George Micheal’s- careless whisper” on a certain dancers stage time. After the 4th time the song played with two sets deep, she got extremely pissed. I knew her personally so I felt it was okay to be an asshole in a joking sense. I was wrong. Another time I sprayed fart spray in the bathroom of a club. I thought this would’ve been funny but it lingered out into the open area. Everyone was extremely pissed and the fact that i was the only dipshit laughing hysterically was a dead giveaway on who did it. I thought for sure I was gonna get my ass beat that night but luckily just got booted. I’d love to hear stories if anyone has them.

20 comments

• Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    One time I spotted the girl I wanted to wake up with in the morning, so I approached her and started feeding her money under the table. I kept this up until she initiated a front room makeout session. We then went to the back room where I got all the Y I could eat. She could tell that I was saving my man juice for her, so she tipped out and left early. We had an all nighter and I continued to see her OTC.
  • Longislandnightmare
    5 years ago
    I comment about almost getting my ass kicked and you comment about a dream night for most dudes! Lol Good for you sir.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I once wore gun range ear plugs to protest the loud music. Management didn't get upset and the girls loved it.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Fun loving fella killed it with that post! Lol! Nothing better than front room make out sessions that lead to TLN!
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    One time in the dressing room, a dancer looked up at me and asked from across the room how old I was. I looked her in the eye and told her I was 15. The look of horror on her face was awesome. 😈
  • Longislandnightmare
    5 years ago
    Haha hopefully you let her believe it for awhile
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    I once had a DJ play "Billie Jean" and "Papa Don't Preach" for a pregnant dancer who I had been seeing OTC. She hadn't told anyone that she was pregnant, bu the baby bump was starting to show.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    She wasn't thrilled to have to dance to those songs I should add. ;)
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I have a suspicion that the douchebag making the original post is the same douchebag who ruined so many comment boards on SCL. Spray farts is a dead give away.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ^ Like this place isn't a troll infested Romper Room already.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I got so drunk i thought I was in the bathroom but I pissed all over the stage
  • Longislandnightmare
    5 years ago
    Damn Skibum, way to ruin a light hearted conversation. I may be a douche bag but not the one you’re referring to. I’m sure I’m not the only guy who thought to use fart spray at a strip club.
  • Longislandnightmare
    5 years ago
    Mack truck, that’s brutal haha
  • Longislandnightmare
    5 years ago
    Rickdugan, that’s my kinda sense of humor. Lol When you know the person and start seeing the uncomfortable reaction is priceless.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ^ I had a long history with the girl in question and I tipped her well after. But to be clear, I find the notion of gassing a bathroom to be stupid and I don't get why you found that to be hysterical. I go to the club to see T&A and to enjoy the girls, not to create problems for others. People who have a penchant for running nasty practical jokes are typically insecure. The jokes are a mechanism through which they fight their feelings of powerlessness. I don't have that problem Long, so I'm not the type to piss in the pool (or troll a website) just to get a reaction. 😉
  • Longislandnightmare
    5 years ago
    Fair enough. As I mentioned, When that occurred I was drunk and dumb. Letting all of my true insecurities fly I guess? As far as trolling any websites are concerned, I don’t get it. Lol I assumed most people post about strip club experiences. That’s what I’m doing. I’m not giving anyone shit. Trying to get reactions? Maybe.. Isn’t that what others are doing when they talk about vip room shenanigans? Anyway, It doesn’t really matter. Just trying to be light hearted with a post.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Funlovingguy living the Dream ala SJG style! Perfect.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    "People who have a penchant for running nasty practical jokes are typically insecure. The jokes are a mechanism through which they fight their feelings of powerlessness. I don't have that problem Long, so I'm not the type to piss in the pool (or troll a website) just to get a reaction. 😉" ^^^ this kind of prank is not funny when Ricky is on the shitter, then its fucking hilarious. 🤣🤣🤣
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I've never pranked folks in strip clubs. I tend to patronize low end - filthy clubs - in questionable locations. Pranking in those areas could lead to an ass kicking. Leaving soap on a rope in the men's room after emptying the hand soap dispensers might not go over too well... I've don't lots of stupid shit - and lookibg back - it was pretty funny.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I am gonna fart spray a club this weekend
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion