tuscl

How much are you guys schilling out your reviews for?

At first I have to admit I was all about HONESTY, INTEGRITY AND JUSTICE. But then managers started offering free blowjobs from dancers and I caved instantly. What are you all charging out there?

21 comments

• MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Lol
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I should have held out! The manager offered me a blow job - but he didn’t mention it was from a dancer...
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I love blow jobs. Since it is the only hole that can almost fit me in, I’m all in when offered! And they are probably the safest shit out there that at least gives the feeling of a soft mucus membrane experience!
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Even when I could actually have an impact, of course not. I never even mentioned to anyone that I was posting reviews on tuscl. In many clubs, the natural reaction of those who hear that shit ITC is going to be publicized is for them to tighten up, not loosen up. Besides, how would a random customer even start that conversation without sounding creepy? No thanks - my preference is to keep them utterly separate.

But that's all moot anyway now. The real juice is not in one positive review, but in being able to move the club rating dial, especially in an area with a lot of clubs. The powers that be obviously decided that real influence over the perception of a club was too valuable an asset to leave in the hands of ordinary reviewers. So first they buried the reviewer stats so that all accounts look equally credible, whether the account has 2 reviews or 200. Then they finished the job by stripping high club count reviewers of their influence over ratings.

So now it takes a blizzard of reviews to both reinforce a consistent message (true or not) and move the ratings needle at the same time. Only someone who can easily maintain a large portfolio of accounts, maybe with a smattering of more developed accounts to provide the added sheen of credibility, can really manage this. I'll leave the rest to the imagination as to who that could be. 😉
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    So unlike you RickiBoi, whining because your opinion is not as important as you think you are,LOL
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Rickiboi like winking at dudes apparently
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "So unlike you RickiBoi, whining because your opinion is not as important as you think you are,"

More important? No. More accurate than a series of troll accounts posting ad copy and self promotional ratings? You betcha'. ;)

But you're missing the bigger point, which is not unusual for you. I'd also say the same of every guy who has 30-40 solid reviews of his own local market and who only posts because he needs to in order to keep VIP. In fact, in many respects that guy is more important, but he's getting overridden too. And we all suffer for it, especially those of us who use this site when we plan travel. We can no longer easily sift through the lightweight troll reviews because the stats are hidden, nor can we rely upon the ratings in markets where clubs are paying someone to work on positioning.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Hmm, I think I would shill out 1 review for a twenty minute lap dance, 2 reviews for FS, and 3 reviews for free OTC.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    You guys, do your girls read TUSCL, and do they know your handles?

SJG
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    More delusional ramblings from Ricky Douchebag on his perceived right to “swing the needle” on club reviews. At least he isn’t threatening to fuck anybody up over club reviews. At least not yet. It takes a few posts for him to spin himself up to the point he starts threatening other anonymous posters with physical violence. https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=… Is this guy retarded or what?
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Damn is the RickDugan/DoctorEvil feud still going on? That began like ages ago lol.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    @Doctor, I have to say that you're being a little obvious now. Maybe not as obvious as giving the BabyDolls affiliate three 10s after talking about getting a $100 blowjob in a bathroom stall, but still fairly obvious. Now look, I can't blame you for giving them a 10 on the value front after that deeply discounted service (by DFW standards), but I strongly suspect that she wasn't the cream of the crop if she was doing that for street walker money in the toilet.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Yet I’m missing the point LOL
    Who cares if BDs gets a positive review just like who cares if they get a negative one.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    https://www.tuscl.net/listing.php?id=377…

^^^Ricky try this place out. It is the best non shill reviewed club ever. I am sure it will meet your expectations
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    So dipshit again wants to tell me how I should have rated a club he didn’t go to and has probably never been to. What a retard. I guess it’s nice to know I have my own little fanboy following my reviews though.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    “^ Yet I’m missing the point LOL
    Who cares if BDs gets a positive review just like who cares if they get a negative one.”

25: Indeed. But you’re thinking like a normal human being, and not a narcissistic, self absorbed prick who get his panties in a wad when someone writes a review he disagrees with.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    @doctordipshit: Actually someone else posted your review in a discussion thread. No criticism here shill boy, I'm sure you were grateful for any attention at all after what the fugly did to you at SS Johnny, so I'm not surprised that the immigrant streetwalker working for BabyDolls earned a generous 10 after giving you a $100 bathroom BJ. The fact that you likely went down the street on that same day and gave a 3 or 4 BabyDolls competitors 5s and below is just par for the course for an uber shill like you. 😉

• Lil_Baller100
    3 years ago
    Do it for dat Henny
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    I never shilled a raview in my life 🤪🤫
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    https://tuscl.net/review.php?id=374822#c…

I hope mikeym figures out the answer for this review. 😁
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion