tuscl

Most erotic experience ?

Monday, April 23, 2007 7:45 PM
Has your most erotic experience, especially when growing up, been in a strip club or in the outside world?

14 comments

• shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Not OTC with a strippr/hooker/prostitute or any other sex business girl. The rest is personal...
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    It's a tough call. Sort of an apples to oranges comparison. Nothing in real life has been quite like having my pick from a roomful of strippers, all acting like nymphomaniacs who'd like nothing better than to rub their bodies all over mine. On the other hand, eroticism in unexpected settings can be intensely memorable. And, of course, real sex is pretty hard to beat in comparison to anything. BTW, I don't get the "especially when growing up" part of the question. I didn't have any experiences in strip clubs until I was a totally grown-ass man.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    I've had some very erotic experiences inside and outside strip clubs... One experience comes to mind, though, because it was fairly recent and very erotic... My first kiss (DFK) with my ATF - probably THE hottest kiss I've ever had in my life.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    That's an easy question since I had never even visited a strip club until I was in my mid 20's. I may have never visited either except my boss at work wanted to take me to one. I think in hindsite he just wanted some company since he wasn't always the most likeable guy. Private moments are always the best as far as I'm concerned.
  • A strip club. And I'm kind of ashamed of that. But only kind of.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Most erotic experience? Well, I suppose 'skydiving' is out!! I'd have to say I've met many erotic experiences in SCs. Most memorable would be last year at a Memphis club where another dancer and I were receiving couch dances from another dancer! The dancer sitting with me on the couch was ensuring I stayed "EXCITED" while getting her "EXCITEMENT" from the other dancer. AND, vice versa... when the dancer was dancing for me, I made sure my couch dancer got involved fully!!
  • 99Intrepid
    17 years ago
    6 months after my first wife invited me out the door, In October 1999 I met a NJ 42 Yr-Old divorcee with an incredible libido (I was 41).... One of our first nights, we hit a hotel near the Meadowlands, and I had 4 orgasms, She had 6 orgasms, for a total of 10 inexplicable orgasms in a four-hour span. I even got it up a fifth time that night but that one just stayed at attention. We had other similar nights and the relationship lasted just over two years. For whatever reason, sex with that woman was always perfect.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Maybe I'm different but I find girls to be at their most erotic when they aren't trying to be and a are just being themselves. For example, I think seeing girls on a nude or topless beach is far more erotic than seeing them onstage in a strip club. When I used to go see my ATF dance, I always sat near the steps that led on stage, because after they were done dancing they'd put their clothes back on there. And I found that to be far more erotic - when they were just being themselves and getting dressed without being aware that anyone was watching - than anything they did on stage. I also think most dancers are sexier when they're sitting and talking with me than when they are trying to act sexy.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Some girls are better at acting sexy than others. Way better. I do agree that eroticism has the most impact in unexpected situations. Which is why I find topless beaches about the least erotic of all places.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Yah, topless beach = many pairs of tits I don't want to see. :P
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Sounds to me like you guys have never been to South Beach. Last time I was there the first person I saw was a drop-dead gorgeous young woman in skimpy bikini bottoms kicking around a soccer ball with her (probably) BF. I don't think I've ever seen a stripper look as good. There may have been some fuglies nearby but I never noticed. In fact I never noticed anyone else.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I kinda don't like seeing hot chicks in public -- it just makes me feel even more ineffectual. My mind instantly goes, "If that dude who played soccer with her is her boyfriend, how come *I* can't get a girl who is as hot as her?" It's all about insecurity for me, isn't it? I'm just all over the Freudian couch these last few days ... humph ...
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    For me, the level of quality on display at topless beaches is not the issue. It's context. Seeing a girl go topless at a regular beach would be sexy. At a beach that's labeled topless, it's kind of dull. People doing everyday things without their clothes on, like playing shuffleboard at a nudist camp, I would consider the opposite of sexy. And no, I've never been to South Beach, but I like seeing a gorgeous young woman anywhere, even if it has to be at a topless beach.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Is it unreasonable to gawp and ogle at South Beach? I imagine a thousand frat boys on spring break egging some dumpy sorority sister into slipping one cup of her brassiere off for two seconds, and then all the guys screaming and whooping and spraying beer all over ...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion