tuscl

THOUGH BELOVED LOVE CHAMBER, PENTHOUSE DETROIT SACKED

Monday, September 23, 2019 9:05 AM
HOW WILL I LIVE ON, HOW WILL I KISS NINA'S FEET NOW, I PLANNED TO PROPOSE, HEAVENS NO, I WEEP FOR LOST LOVE, I HAVE MANY TALES OF LORE INVOLVING CRAZYJOE DUMPS, MANY FOND MEMORIES OF SHADOWCATS BALLS, TIS NO MATTER NOW, FOR I CAN LIVE ON NOW LONGER I DRINK FROM THE POISEN CHALICE, NEVER TO BE SEEN OR HEARD FROM AGAIN, DEATH, TIS ONLY WAY I CAN KISS MY SWEET NINA'S BUTTOCKS AS I REVEL AMONG THE GODS, FOR I AM NOTHING NOW..... FAREWELL MY SUBJECTS, FAREWELL THY WELL

15 comments

• nicespice
    5 years ago
    Are you trying to imply...the Penthouse in Detroit got shut down? 😲
  • THEWHITEKNIGHT
    5 years ago
    💀
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    No way!
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    Yep, one year per Judge's order, padlocked and shuttered...... I was never one to frequent but, the half dozen times I was there were amazing. [view link]
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    Sell the contents......😝... I don't see a big market for the love seats from the VIP.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ I buy dem all amd resell them to truck stop lizzards. I make bank
  • anthony6613
    5 years ago
    Great place. Many fond memories. VIP with the curtains was one wild time. I remember K riding me so close to the upstairs bar I could hear them talking. A lot of great looking women. Even at the end, with no VIP curtains, full service was still available. My dancer didn’t have a condom so she got one from another dancer. My cf has moved down to Trumps. She told me new rules are no extras at night but ok during the day. My cf said they might have had tax issues also. She says they shut it down mid shift on a Saturday night and sent the girls to Coli to dance. Probably didn’t keep the kickbacks coming.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Never been there, but I can tell that it is a great loss. SJG Perceval and the Red Knight [view link]
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    @anthony6613: Kind of the way I feel. Penthouse was the first extras club I ever visited, basically as a result of this site. As someone who wasn't very experienced, visits there helped me get that experience. Very valuable. I still had a good time in my second-to-last trip there earlier this year. Brunette, very busty, very cute, very sweet, very talented, very open-minded and still able to do work in the booths. Hope to run into her again at another club at some point. But something was clearly wrong the last time I went. A special party the club had promoted and basically no talent in attendance. Not good. I still think the whole thing is comical on the city's part. Stop one club. Not all, not something coordinated with other municipalities, just one. It's purely symbolic, not an actual end to what's happening. Like I say, I'm hopeful we can get a beat on where dancers land, particularly if they're ones that were popular at PH (busty blondes K & D come to mind). I've never been a big Coli fan, as I tend to go on weekend nights and I don't care for the vibe there, but if that's where they are, so be it. Hopefully a lot land at Flight Club, where it seems like the old-school PH experience can still be had. Never went to Trumpps; PH and Coli were the only 8 Mile Clubs I visited, and I'd argue Coli is a whole different part of town.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    No WhiteKnight you can’t die, no it can’t be true. Chivalry has truly left this world.
  • AnonymousJim
    5 years ago
    I didn't feel more or less safe at Coli than I did elsewhere. There were a few hoodrats hanging out outside the place, but Coli's driveway is nice and you don't get the sense you're in danger while your car is on the lot. I made the trek down 8 Mile the one time I went there. I feel like if you don't actually go off 8 Mile and aren't driving a car that screams "rob me," which I don't, you're fine. I just didn't like the vibe. Lots of TV screens, really loud music, next to nowhere to sit if you're there alone and the talent wasn't great. I though it was more of a "get the buddies together and go to a club to say you did" club than a monger club, at least on weekend nights.
  • Htxx
    5 years ago
    I’ll miss it because it was 5 minutes fro my office but as a loca the reality is that it could have been closed long ago because it hasn’t been the same for well over a year. The girls have moved on so when you come back to the D guys just read up a bit. All of the clubs near the airport are thriving and it’s business as usual or if you had #’s otc is thriving. No worries life goes on...
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    For the last year or so, Penthouse dancers have been moving to the FlightClub. FC has curtains and business as usual.
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    I was at FC about 5 times last week and I concur with Jack...
  • 48-Cowboy
    5 years ago
    Wha happen???
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion