tuscl

Emergencies

crazyjoe
Colorado
Thursday, September 19, 2019 11:33 AM
If you really got to shit and the stall is occupied, do you shit on the sink or in the urinal?

8 comments

• Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I would use the garbage can. If that doesn't work - then the urinal. The sink is a last resort - Defcom 4 - level dump. Shitting in the sink pollutes the sink for other pervs - and they might be less likely to wash their hands. That's bad news in a strip club.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Tuck your pee pee 'tween your legs and go into the women's bathroom. It's all stalls in there.
  • chessmaster
    5 years ago
    Shit your pants then leave them at the nearest Mcd's!!
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I imagine the emergency becomes more acute after eating the KFC Donut and fried chicken sandwich
  • ricktheturtle
    5 years ago
    I’m a turtle. I shit where I want to shit. If I’m feeling especially cheeky I call attention to myself by saying “hey ape...my name is rick and I’m taking a shit...yes, I know there is an empty stall but I felt like shitting on the floor...come clean it up or my lion bud will go wildebeest on your ass.” And the hairless ape cleans it up. Works every time. Aah...yup
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Ricks act and then think later. So yes, the are influenced by Rick Dugan. They believe that they are Dugan. And due to psychological and medical torture, Dugan believes that he is a Rick. He is not, he is a hairless ape. He is the Last Man. This is the best information to date as to who and what the Ricks are: [view link] SJG The Rolling Stones Live In Paris Full Concert 2018 [view link] Sexiest Ladies of Jazz [view link]
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I’m going sink probably easier to clean
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Only seen this urgency once in my life. A jazz band friend of mine had to take a shit after one of our long jazz concert competitions back in high school. He couldn’t wait for the stalls to open. The only place available was the urinal. I was occupying the stall. I came out of the stall to find him laughing his ass off after he wrapped his turd 💩 nugget with toilet paper and began trying to burn the shit away. Needless to say, he was unsuccessful and the entire Jazz band got our proverbial asses chewed out and shit handed to us the following morning. This dude eventually went on to play for several very famous Bands/Singers. Thus, excellent musician, but shitty sphincter control.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion