tuscl

A child was wandering the parking lot. Her mom? Working in the strip club, cops

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
A Miami mother was arrested this week she left her 3-year-old daughter in the car for hours while she worked, police said.

Manouchika Daniels works at Lauderhill’s Vegas Cabaret.

Daniels, 23, is charged with child neglect without great bodily harm. Her daughter is with Child Protective Services.

Someone who saw the child in tears and wandering a parking lot in the 5400 block of North University Drive called 911 at 1:53 a.m. Tuesday. Lauderhill cops say though she “appeared to be confused,” the girl led them to a car without the engine running and with the back window down enough to provide air. Through that window, police say they saw toys and a car seat.

Daniels came over and said that was her child and her car. Police say the child had been left in the car around 11 p.m. during Daniels’ shift at Vegas Cabaret, 5428 N. University Dr.

Mug shot:

https://www.bradenton.com/news/state/flo…

18 comments

• Clubber
    5 years ago
    sc,

I wonder if Papi knows her?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    The newest nominee for parent of the year!
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    Child taking care of a child -- part of the strip club scene.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Typical of the Democratic base. All progressives should be spayed and neutered before puberty.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    VH,

Just an opinion, but I think you should be an expert on being an "asshole".
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    ^^Before they do that, I’m sure a few of those pointy heads will go on mass shooting sprees the day after the election.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Heather Heyer lol. Just saying her name makes me laugh.
  • ricktheturtle
    5 years ago
    Seriously VH Kicker, you need to mellow. The ricks like to make fun of skibum because...because...well, because he deserves it...but you’re taking things a bit far. You need to relax because the level of anger you’re displaying is not going to end well.

All I’m saying is: visualize how skibumesque your posts are now and how skibumesque they will be in a year. You may swap in “deplorable” for “progressive” but you’re starting sound just like him. Is that what you want?

What you need is the zen of rick. You will never be a true rick because ricks are remarkable, but you can still learn the wisdom of the barnacle.

Aah...yup
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    VH,

"You are a Trump Beta Cuck Deplorable".

That is so stupid!

I don't give a flip who is the President as long as the United States continues to lead the world (especially economically) and OUR Constitution is LAW!
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    You are incredibly stupid VH. Just because someone despises progressives doesn't mean they support Trump. I know Progressives are incapable of learning, but George Bush running as an unpopular president in an unpopular war won -- because of people like you and John Kerry; Trump won - becauise of people like you and Hillary Clinton; Trump will get a second term because of people like you and pocahonats. Yeah, she wingsm you assholes are the palestinians; never missing an opportunity, to miss an opportunity. Your only saving grace is your fealty to Ronald Reagan. I forget; how many states did Mondale win?
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Poll lol. Polls said Hillary would be President. Polls lol. Polls roflmao. Tell us about the elctoral college next maricon VH.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    E l e c t o r a l just for you dougette.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @VH I hate Trump worse than you have any idea, but if the Democrats don’t get their shit together and stop pushing the leftist agenda, they’ll lose, this country is run by the center, it skews slightly right or left, but if you want to win you need the center or you’ll lose that’s where we are now.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Can't be easy for a young-girl like that trying to make $$$ as a stripper while trying to also raise a young-child - not trying to excuse her actions but often times these girls are caught b/w a-rock-and-a-hard-place and don't have much of a support system, and it's not easy to find a babysitter past midnight.

I understand the point of not having children if one can't look after them properly, but this is more of a symptom of a bigger problem.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Ricks act and then think later. So yes, the are influenced by Rick Dugan. They believe that they are Dugan.

And due to psychological and medical torture, Dugan believes that he is a Rick. He is not, he is a hairless ape. He is the Last Man.

This is the best information to date as to who and what the Ricks are:

https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…

SJG

The Rolling Stones Live In Paris Full Concert 2018
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It51VomT…

Sexiest Ladies of Jazz
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRf0QlAn…
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    SJG - How will wandering stripper children be handled in your great supreme organization? If they are young mexican boys will you try to DFK them?
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    VH,

"Better look at polling, stupid --- even the polling on the propaganda channel of Faux News has Commie Trump losing BADLY to Biden or Warren or Bernie:"

Is this the same polling that had hillary winning right up till she lost? So much enjoyment can be had watching election eve TV and the fake news outlets turn from ecstatic and happy to disbelief. It is GREAT TV! Hours of it on YouTube!
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Sad
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion