tuscl

Seeking slender/athletic blonde stripper in OC

Monday, September 16, 2019 12:44 PM
Any recommendations on a white slender to athletic built blonde stripper in Orange County, Ca?

20 comments

• Cristobal
    5 years ago
    We don't read minds here. For what? OTC? ITC? High mileage? Extras? Bachelor Party?
  • beansup
    5 years ago
    A stripper at a strip Club. LM HM doesn’t matter. Just looking to see if there are any good looking blondes working as a stripper.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Definitely saw some good looking blondes at The Library in Westminster aswell as good looking girls overall. Didn’t check out the Anaheim one yet.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    OP has asked the same question on 8 or 9 reviews, all in the last hour. OP, is one hiding from you? Orange county has 3.19 million people per Google. Might be a blonde stripper there, maybe not. Odd.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Lol maybe he’s obsessed. Atleast he’s paying founder. Hey man they are not necessarily my thing but you need to hit the Midwest. I though blondes were an endangered species until I hit some of the clubs out there. Dancers in Indy and Sirens in Columbus. Or just make the trip to Bare Elegance in Hawthorne. What you desire is most certainly there (and then some)
  • beansup
    5 years ago
    Lol thank you one and all. Just amazed how many clubs I’ve been to and haven’t seen ANY white nonFat strippers in Orange County! Just a PL with a thing for blondes I guess.
  • RiskA
    5 years ago
    I frequent OC nude clubs for day shifts, and see the most thin blondes at Ecstacy (HM but high prices) and Imperial (LM, and it’s recent purchase by Synn has led to more Latina dancers). BTW, are you the Beansup from Zbone who liked Rachel at TJ’s? She was one of my first faves. Boy that place went into the shitter in the last couple years....
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    Go to the bigger clubs, they'll likely have more attractive girls.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Look in the tank on the back of my truck
  • beansup
    5 years ago
    Yep that’s me RiskA. Rachel was my one my ATF haven’t found too many strippers that compare. Do you have any new favorites in Orange County? Not really into the whole Latina thing and yeah there are tons of Latina dancers. I also really liked Paige and Summer at Ecstasy. Those were the days.
  • SmashingHoes
    5 years ago
    You're in Orange County which is the home of the vapid, big breasted, slender snowflakes. They are located on every corner within the county. The absurdity and inaneness of this question is mind boggling.
  • RiskA
    5 years ago
    What’s absurd & inane is confusing civilians with nude strippers. OC nude strippers are now prob 75% Latina, 10% AA and/or Asian, and 15% white (& they’re often older vets); and I may be underestimating the Latinas. And our culture of self-affirmation has led to lots of “thick” to obese dancers. It is NOT like it was 10 years ago. Can still find some gems, but it takes work. And if you want those Newport snowflakes wanna-be trophy wives in yoga pants, better bring along your resume and financial statements; that’s their thing.
  • RiskA
    5 years ago
    @beansup: sorry man, my OC daytime visits have gone way way down, largely due to this issue. Ecstasy has some, but I can’t afford being a regular there so I just take what I find each visit. I find some in West LA at Bare Elegance & Jet Strip, and Joey at Tropical Lei in Upland is a good one if you can hang with the trailer park vibe (sorta the opposite of the Rachel vibe). But unfortunately the burned out blonde beach bunny has left the building, I’m afraid.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    she's probably on the web cam.
  • beansup
    5 years ago
    Thanks RiskA. Helpful and intelligent response. I agree with you in the new Thick strippers. Sadly, some people watch TV and think they know all about Orange County. I’ll look up Joey. I think my best bet is Bare in LA. It’s just the traffic getting up and back.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i absoutly luv belax. if it was convient i would be more broke than i am presently experiencing.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    the fukin drive kills belax for me. if there's any traffic it's just simpler to deal with the hassle to get to hk Tijuana .
  • beansup
    5 years ago
    Thanks MisterWonderful. I totally agree! Also I hear you have to valet at BLAX. I don’t want some jerk going thru my car at a titty bar.
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    Each time I’ve gone to Belax it’s been self park and you lock your car and take keys with you and pay the lot guy $5. I suppose you could pay lot guy extra to valet it but you don’t have to.
  • beansup
    5 years ago
    Good to know declineToSsay. Thanks for that info.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion